Goon Squad - Mal'Ganis

Father Ruckus

Veteran XX
i know some TeeDubs are in the goon squad, and i just gotta say, Hats Off, fighting for the Tram was fucking Epic. Even if i was fighting against you. was fun as Shit.

im not in goon squad anymore. it was getting annoying in guildchat and a lot of people were fags

so i joined Hooligan Syndicate...which are just goons but more people from closed/stress andwe only have about 140 people in it. much more organized and fun

Horde outnumbers Alliance on Mal'Ganis by 2 to 1 at least. But it least it makes it easy for PvP when they always come to us :)

By sheer chance I somehow managed to pick the server that Goon Squad is playing Alliance on, Kel'Thuzad.

Thank god I play horde.

Jamezeo said:
:huh: ....only 140? yes....very organized i bet. fucking zerg squad is what it boils down to.

you'd be suprised. We had a very organized raid into Lakeshire last night. Everybody always thinks that our big raids are just a bunch of people running around, but we keep it controlled.

Not in GS anymore, eh Bodom? Perhaps you'd be willing to lend your metal services to the iron will of The Turrents and use your higher-level skills to help us earn our guild tabard... :browsmile

Bodom said:
so i joined Hooligan Syndicate...which are just goons but more people from closed/stress andwe only have about 140 people in it. much more organized and fun

hooligans are good folks.

im in Sword of Storms which is a smaller guild, mostly of doac diehards and some folks i know from ryzom.

goon isnt much of a factor, right now. im level 39, about to hit 40 and basically there are only a handful of alliance at this level. goons are not a major factor either.

when the mass of players moves up into the 30s and 40s, that's when the zerg insanity will hit.

im sort of distressed with how few alliance there are on the server
i want competition but i also dont want to start over somewhere else...

Pagy said:
im sort of distressed with how few alliance there are on the server
i want competition but i also dont want to start over somewhere else...

i agree. alliance are mostly pansies on mal'ganis, and a lot of them ran cuz of the goon hype.

HOWEVER, i can tell you that alliance does exist and tends to run in packs in the higher levels. they aint avoiding pvp, but you wont find tons of wandering alliance in places like ashenvale and hilsbrad like you might on other servers. they only run in 3-4 when there.

the real fun is in stranglethorn and in their areas.

i am concerned about what happens in a few weeks when the masses hit level 30+. alliance might get really frustrated and bail. we'll see.

I'd rather lvl up than raid right now, besides why go over there when you come to us :D. I do show up to the red ridge defensive efforts, I think Hooligans hit it yesterday. Killed more than i've been killed. And i like being the underdog rather than the zerg

you guys are lucky, on frostwolf the alliance outnumber us 4 to 1. They took over Booty Bay and raid Ratchet constantly.

Assicle said:
you guys are lucky, on frostwolf the alliance outnumber us 4 to 1. They took over Booty Bay and raid Ratchet constantly.

what good does it do for them to raid ratchet when they cant attack there.

Father Ruckus said:
I'd rather lvl up than raid right now, besides why go over there when you come to us :D. I do show up to the red ridge defensive efforts, I think Hooligans hit it yesterday. Killed more than i've been killed. And i like being the underdog rather than the zerg

We did, and we were kicking ass until some idiot in our raid group attacked the griffin master :mad:

i got dominated in TM a few times

i was the highest one in the ragtag group that eventually formed and that allowed me to kill a few people but...

the fags (5 of em 25-30) all warlocks and priests would come out fearing and CoA'ing and polymophing so nobody could get close.

but when they werent paying attention and i got a tremor totem down...aww shit. Corpsemaker + windfury = death

im still with a group of Goons ben. but these are the closed beta/stress testers and there are only 140 people instead of the 500+ GS. we also are a lot more strict about faggotry and you get only a few strikes before you are banned.

Back