[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What happens, with every thread on TW is the focus rapidly shifts from topic to personal details about the posters. I believe this happens because with WarWitch, Aestis, Logroller, Natural, Stone, Bohica, Blah, and the rest having made their leave and not likely to return. . TW is now left with the dregs, and they don't know much.

What happens now is exactly what you're seeing: "I don't know anything about the topic, but I DO know you're a dumbass, and will say as much." I've probably said it far more eloquently than the current TW resident is capable, but you get the idea.

"MERCA! White man can't get a far shake! Yer a drunk! An stupid, tew!"
et cetera.
I'll let Havax take it from here.

In what universe? I'd love to hear that explanation.

hehe come on dude, you don't care about Ted Cruz, or his underlings - you care about scoring points

and that's why that was a classic triple post :)

not necessarily a bad thing, it's just funny that after all these weeks of flirting you two are starting to resemble one another

What happens, with every thread on TW is the focus rapidly shifts from topic to personal details about the posters. I believe this happens because with WarWitch, Aestis, Logroller, Natural, Stone, Bohica, Blah, and the rest having made their leave and not likely to return. . TW is now left with the dregs, and they don't know much.

What happens now is exactly what you're seeing: "I don't know anything about the topic, but I DO know you're a dumbass, and will say as much." I've probably said it far more eloquently than the current TW resident is capable, but you get the idea.

"MERCA! White man can't get a far shake! Yer a drunk! An stupid, tew!"
et cetera.
I'll let Havax take it from here.

crazy old man progressive liberal gibberish

goddamn i try so hard 2 maga and it's like i'm not even in the (trailer) park w/ the havaxes and cap'ns :( :( :(

i gotta move out of mom's basement and get a singlewide of my own

hehe come on dude, you don't care about Ted Cruz, or his underlings - you care about scoring points

and that's why that was a classic triple post :)

not necessarily a bad thing, it's just funny that after all these weeks of flirting you two are starting to resemble one another

I don't consider posting news about ricin attacks on public figures to be about scoring points. I consider it newsworthy. I can't stop you from projecting motivation on me though.

For the record, they weren't Cruz underlings, they didn't work for him.

:rofl: Our kool-aid is stronger than your kool-aid

Sean Hannity Leads Fox News To 67th Consecutive Quarter At No. 1
Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity held on the title of most-watched host in cable news in the third quarter, delivering an average total audience of 3.340 million viewers, according to ratings data released Tuesday by Nielsen. MSNBC's Rachel Maddow kept the pressure on Hannity, growing her audience from the second quarter to finish in second place with a total audience of 2.947 million.

For Fox News, which celebrates its 22nd anniversary this weekend, the third quarter ratings represent a sweeping victory, marking 67 consecutive quarters as the most-watched cable news network among total viewers and in the 25-54 demo, as well as first-place finishes across total day and in prime-time.

Republicans are going to kick the shit out of dems/left/faggots :lol:

Last edited:
btw coombz, some ppl like 2 score

i am sry u aren't in2 scoring, maybe u will be cool and score one day :cool: :dapimp:

I score more points than Snoop Dogg smokes joints

My ranking is so high it seems like a Garcia lie

I'm on top of the board like Brett K on Christine Ford

I'm in it to win it faster than George Soros can spin it

vanster is a victim he's basically the american white male in 100 years (the dood's ahead of our time) u rly should embrace his expertise w/ these new frontiers of getting ur country stolen from u b/c ur women sold u out 2 some weird beard barbarian hordes from overseas

truly hilarious coming from the guy who prevaricated about trying to dox people with different opinions ;)

In the history of TW, no one has tried harder to dox more people than havax.
On the other hand, in the "post a picture of yourself" thread, he has posted no pictures of himself, yet has the largest post count. Havax enjoys reviewing and commenting on photographs of men, and he enjoys it more than any other member here, as the statistics bear out.

Back