Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

By the way, don't die. Ever.

At least, not with all your cash on you. Groupmates will rape your corpse, then leave the group.

Time to start keeping a black list next to the keyboard. :finger:

Data said:
:rofl: Just like DAOC, everybody's on different servers. Way to go numbnuts (all of ya!)

yar

im prolly gonna pick up the game tonight

but then ill have to site and figure out which server to go with :ugh:

i told people to get on the same server, but nobody listened. im going to death, cuz most tw peops are there.

elmo you get it workin again? get on icq.

Daemon said:
By the way, don't die. Ever.

At least, not with all your cash on you. Groupmates will rape your corpse, then leave the group.

Time to start keeping a black list next to the keyboard. :finger:

I always travel extremely light and bank often, if I lose gold when I die it's usually very little. I can always fly away though if I have a decent amount of stamina, which means I survive a lot of attacks where the rest of the group dies :]

So, has there even been a hint of the large-scale pvp yet? I'm pretty involved with guild stuff in AO now but this was the one part of Shadowbane that intrigued me. How their large-scale pvp works is prolly going to be my determining factor since I'm not sure that it has much different than the other mmorpgs out there.

Aiel lvl 10 assassin on carnage.

As soon as I fix my damn framerate issues then I'll play more, but right now it's frustrating as hell :|

Back