Guns - Do you own them?

i think theres something like 300 million guns in america and 72% dont own one, teeny peenis galore

I GOT P NICE BOOMSTICK I KEEP CLOSE BY INCASE SOME FUCKN DRUG ADDICT FEEELS BRAVE AND WANTS TO TRY AND ROB ME

I concealed carry a .45 with a spare mag almost everywhere I go.

If concealment and comfort is critical though I'll wear a short .44 Bulldog, but with only five rounds available I feel almost naked with it instead of my .45.

Once in a blue moon I'll wear a small .380, but it's super rare and usually only sits near my bedside.

Have two AR-15s, one scoped and one not, and an AK47 in .39 that's actually my favorite weapon. It ain't pretty, and it ain't precise, and I might not hit you in the fucking eyeball with it, but under 200 yards I will hit you, and it will really hurt. And if I have to disable your car from a distance I can probably do that, too.

A Mossberg 12 gauge pump with a collapsible stock and a Streamlight on the end is strategically located in the house. It comes out with me sometimes when I go out in the desert, but I don't know why I even do that cuz I never see a god damn fuckin thing when I go out in the desert... and if I ever run into a mountain lion or something scary, my .45 will do the same thing the shotgun will but with less hassle, which is basically just scare the shit out of whatever it is because I'm probably going to miss it anyway. But I still have a rifle mount in my truck and in my trailer, and either the AK or the shotgun comes along on any outdoor adventures.

A Mossberg .22 LR I let the kids shoot.

I don't own any hunting rifles, but I feel like I need to get some. I don't do any hunting though, but still... I think any rifle owner should have a proper long range hunting rifle because... well because I want a hunting rifle, I guess.

I don't go to proper gun ranges, and I generally hate them. They're too sterile and unrealistic for real-world training. You will almost never need to use a firearm under the same conditions of a gun range. So unless you're just doing some fast-draw shooting or something, or practicing with a long range rifle, I really don't see the point of a gun range. And they're god damn expensive too.

I live in Nevada, so like... 98% percent of the physical area of the state is basically a gun range. I just drive out somewhere and set up my own. I use targets, but I spend half the day setting them up usually, walking all over up and down hills so I have targets at all kinds of elevations and angles to shoot at. I'll shoot at them laying down, standing up, crouching, hiding behind cover, whatever. If you can pop your rifle over an obstacle and quickly dial in and hit a target above or below you on a cockeyed angle, I think you're doing pretty good. So I try to do that.

Last edited:
more, you need more, you need feet guns, higher caliber the better just start a pile and jump on them when u hear an intruder

i think theres something like 300 million guns in america and 72% dont own one, teeny peenis galore

There are more guns in this country than people.

Be skeptical of any statistic which tries to describe the number of armed households. Gun owners are reasonably wary of telling strangers that they're armed, so any poll will produce a ton of false negatives.

The simple fact is those 300 million guns are not going anywhere.

Getting 100 million of them would be a miracle.

So forget about that.. it isn't an option

Also, yeah, when you buy a gun you soon realize that you need another one.

And another.

And another.

Mystery surrounds 1,000 guns seized at Los Angeles mansion connected to Getty family - Los Angeles Times

A 57-year-old man identified in court records as the longtime companion of Los Angeles real estate mogul Cynthia Beck was behind bars for several hours overnight after police seized more than 1,000 guns — including some that authorities allege were fully automatic — from a home in Bel-Air.

KCF3FAAYQNCDBCF343B2AHIQ2U.jpg

Or the porker ATF chick to the left. Probably needed a break after an arduous walk from the white pickup.

Most of those "1,000" are fudd guns though. Hunting rifles, basically. Look at all those wood stocks. Nobody commits a crime with a bolt action rifle.

Back