New New GIF (animated) Thread

Walls of text in a GIF thread?!?!
vd0tekn.gif

Cool your shit unless you got some great friggin' gifs to go with the political mating dance.
8HCcMZE.gif

i see

it's not just that you're ignorant, you're also not able to think critically about things

i'm not sure why you think you have any idea what my unspoken opinions are

but you're as thick as val, so there's no sense in trying to actually discuss things with you

He wants small govt sooooo baaaaad

If that is what you got, what you took away, from all of my well documented citations that i didn't write but coherently pieced together for you to read (but you are admittedly too dense/obtuse to bother) then i obviously can't help you

Yet you wildly proclaim that i am the one who can't think critically about "things"

Things being that tl;dr wall of text, others text, from rather credible sources i may add, that you didn't or perhaps more importantly couldn't read.

But I am the one who can't think critically despite you saying less than nothing, not one thing, not one actual criticism about anything that i actually said, or perhaps more importantly the mounds of evidence that i cited as a reference for you.

But I am the waste of time? The one who is being dishonest and not using his brain?

At this point you should have just said "NO" because we both know that is more honest and a better attempt at cognitive discourse/expression than anything you have provided for your rebuttal.

or whatever that sad little reply was

I can tell that you were not a science major in college.......because otherwise you might understand that simply not accepting another persons opinion isn't an integral part of the peer review process.

It simply isn't any part of anything for that matter. It just shows you are lazy.

It just makes you look dim and dishonest, but i do appreciate you adding yourself to the meat head, blow hard, total waste of time list......that was the real troll post part i give you credit for

Save us both some time and just pretend to ignore my post next time

Say you you have feelings about poverty and facts don't matter

We are talking about two different things. We shouldn't be, but what you keep on about is less relevant to the topic at hand. Throwing out facts, which is what you excel at, isn't the same as using facts to support a well-thought argument. When you post facts like that Tele, it's like people who lost the out-of-context gender wage gap stats. I'm sorry that I ever engaged you, because I had no intention ever having a real discussion with you, since you have a track record as shitty sperg poster.

Arak, it's not just a money issue. It stems from the fact that black people were only "recently", in out history, treated even remotely equally. That's why it's a socioeconomic issue and not just an economic one.

I understand they were not treated equally. Many black people were given food, shelter and security in exchange for manual labour in an environment far less harsh than if they were subsistence farmers in Africa.

Meanwhile white people were left to fend for themselves.

3nlCMMu.gif

Pej9Ynh.gif

Back