Rank these religions in order of how crazy you have to be to believe in them

I don't see "Progressivism" anywhere on that list.

Their believers are by far, far away the most insane compared to rational people everywhere. Just look at the 2A thread with icfire.

After all, if you going to judge a philosophical belief, then all should be fair game.

most crazy to least crazy

Scientology
Moonies (Unification Church)
Mormonism
All the people that knock on your door

Satanism
Hinduism, Catholicism, Muslim, Judaism, Protestant Christian (tie)
Buddhism, Taoism

Atheist

Atheist are not crazy you say? Well as crazy as the next guy but I think are the most fucking annoying. I do not think there is another religion right now that tries to stuff it in your face as much as an Atheist at this moment in time.

I'm a confirmed Catholic.

Oh so you a confirmed pantheist. Do you know your Pope worships the literal devil? If not let me clue you in to that 100% truth. He does.

pope.jpg

PapalThrone.jpg

GG

Last edited:
Atheist are not crazy you say? Well as crazy as the next guy but I think are the most fucking annoying. I do not think there is another religion right now that tries to stuff it in your face as much as an Atheist at this moment in time.

In terms of evangelising you may be right, but you also have to consider how much of religion is just taken for granted. Do you know how many people in Congress are admitted athiests? It's just one - Kirsten Sinema.

Depending on who you listen to, 2% - 6% of the US population describe themselves as athiest - proportionately then you'd expect that reflected in Congress, giving 10-32 members, but nope, there's only one.

This chart is fairly interesting too:

112thCongress-graphic.jpg

1.4% of the US population are Mormons, but 2.3% of the house of representatives is, and 5% of the Senate.

Religions don't have to be in your faces when they're so strongly represented in your government.

Pfft Mormon like Harry Reid? That old faggot sold his soul long ago. There is no religion in congress

Pfft Mormon like Harry Reid? That old faggot sold his soul long ago. There is no religion in congress

Oddly enough I agree with you, but the point is that obviously there is massive value still in professing to be part of a religion.

In other words belief in God doesn't have to work very hard in the US, it's the overwhelming majority.

I think the "profession of faith" to a politician derives from the base of their constituents.

Aka Harry Reid

In terms of evangelising you may be right, but you also have to consider how much of religion is just taken for granted. Do you know how many people in Congress are admitted athiests? It's just one - Kirsten Sinema.

That's because the vast majority worship the God of this Earth. Any of them that are 33rd Degree know it. I doubt the lesser degree's know.

If they are below the 33rd Degree and know it then it's a wink and a nod kinda thing.

I don't understand how anyone can make atheism out to be crazy.

It's really easy, I don't believe in God. That's the only tenet.

if that were so then historically the white races during the prime of christianity wouldnt have treated nigs as inferiors. this whole liberal everyone is equal bs began with britain and spread into the US with the south representing the original christians. the atheist component is just the same ignorance sans religion.

At no point in history did White people have more black than White indentured servants. Niggers were treated extremely well at all points during history. The slave trade was dominated by jews, who owned the slave ships and the rum distilleries required to operate the slave trade. Jews bought niggers enslaved by other niggers and sold them to White people as another source of slaves. The Christian religion believes that God created niggers and Whites and both are equivalent in value. This has been transformed into (strawman) 'liberalism,' which is simply all of the same beliefs held by Christianity, without the God aspect.

I don't understand how anyone can make atheism out to be crazy.

It's really easy, I don't believe in God. That's the only tenet.

Do athiest keep that belief to themselves? I find any belief that someone goes out of their way to push their ideals to others annoying and wrong. Especially when you are trying to disprove another's belief saying yours is better. It is ESPECIALLY wrong of the US and the Media circus to be biased as well toward one belief of another.

I just can't wait till all religions are outlawed. Cause they will be. Denounce your God or off with your fucking head.

True Story.

Last edited:
hi my name is scoobysnack and anyone that doesn't share the same values as me is always trying to put their beliefs on me in my little-brained point of view

hi my name is scoobysnack and anyone that doesn't share the same values as me is always trying to put their beliefs on me in my little-brained point of view

hi Im shithead and I have no clue what scoobysnack is trying to say but I am going to post anyway since I do not share his values but I am trying to look unbiased. If I actually looked at what scooby was saying I might notice he is looking for tolerance across all brands but thats ok I will continue to be a cock smoking faggot who likes it in the ass by prison guards and my nipples doused in candle wax followed by 22 hours straight of sex in the city re-runs.

Do athiest keep that belief to themselves? I find any belief that someone goes out of their way to push their ideals to others annoying and wrong. Especially when you are trying to disprove another's belief saying yours is better. It is ESPECIALLY wrong of the US and the Media circus to be biased as well toward one belief of another.

No, some atheist are very militant and outspoken in their views. Just like some christians, some mormons, some muslims etc. I get that.

Maybe it's just a matter of perspective but I get a lot more "god" exposure than I get "there is no god" exposure. My meaning is, I hear more people quoting the bible, praising god, or just thanking god in general than I hear people on tv, radio, or in personal communication doing the opposite.

The only time I really come in contact with atheism is when I seek it out, but like I said, since I am atheist maybe it's a perspective problem.

Back