[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What really gets me about this Kavanaugh thing is the fact that people think we have to prove innocent or Not Innocent or whether this was really done...

But even if Ford is telling the truth this is High School it was outside cothes it's not rape he didn't do anything more then change mind and maybe realize as a young kid what he was doing wasn't the best thing to be doing. I swear to God I've been at worst parties where everybody was grabbing at each other in the early 70s. Perhaps this drunken bitch was at a party where that was somewhat expected and when she didn't comply he didn't go any farther than a touch through the clothes right is anybody saying he took her clothes off and actually saw a booby in high school oh my goodness fucking idiots out there fucking stupid country give people a chance to grow up.

Last edited:
This sounds like an awesome event to have gone to. Glad you were able to make connections with other hard-working responsible people who want the United States to be the best country in the world and to be held up as a shining Beacon of Hope for the rest of the world to emulate if they choose.
I sure hope I get the opportunity to go to one of these. I'm living in Otay Mexico five minutes from the border of California. I'm not sure president Trump needs to come to speak in California. But maybe I'll get a chance to travel somewhere to see him

Funny you say that because that was the thing that struck me the most.

There were thousands of strangers all mingled together from literally every walk of life... there were people with full body tattoos, young kids, old ladies, businessmen in suits, hot chicks in tight dresses, just everyone from everywhere... and I didn't hear one single cross word the entire time I waited in line, which was about 2 hours. Everyone was cheerful, upbeat, had something positive or funny to say, (man is it easy to laugh at leftists or the news media these days or what?), and in general the prevalent attitude was just... "Us". As in our country, our economy, our problems, our solutions. No ranting, no raving, no divisive talk, just a solidarity with fellow countrymen and a shared disdain of the leftists and idiot band-wagoners that are trying to wreck this country.

When we got near the convention center entrance, then we ran into "them". About 50 or so ragged-looking douches were there having their temper tantrum, ranting incoherently about a bunch of shit that nobody but them probably even understood, and all everyone in line did was two things - laugh, or begin chanting "USA! USA! USA! USA!"

The highlight of the rally is when Trump addressed the news media, which was on a platform behind the crowd. When he did, and basically called them out on their bullshit, the whole hall let out this low "booooooo" and that was more of like a... like a howl. It was real and genuine contempt for the media, one which I shared. And then everyone at once just flipped up the middle finger to them. Was awesome.

Overall was A+ event. Would attend again.

42164604_2107931255904915_8422698035896647680_n.jpg

(((
So...'CNNNPR'

It has to be part of a bigger corporate scheme.
)))
We have to be careful of foreign influence even if they are friends with us; we like intelligent people. We need to let them know we are not pushovers and to not try to destroy us.

Last edited:
we need a proper investigation to get to the bottom of this, nothing i have seen indicates he didn't do it

we need a proper investigation to get to the bottom of this, nothing i have seen indicates he didn't do it

you are a fucking idiot then, because there is absolutely no proof. You must love the #metoo movement that embraces guilty until proven innocent.

She said he did it, her friends won't substantiate it, his friends said it didn't happen, she cannot provide any factual information and cannot even provide dates or the place.

Were you raped by a man when you were young and you have repressed emotions maybe?

Back