[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

polfags online thinking LA riots occurred after the release of video of rodney king beating and not after verdict. echo chamber operator indeed if you want to sow division that place is a barrel full of fishes

edit- nice smily havax i like it. do you have the one where there is a big rolleyes puking other rolleyes? i have it on DVD backup somewhere i'll find it this weekened and also gather some golden 4chon images for epic shitposts

California is a one state party, who really cares what they think? we know the thinking in that town.

i for one encourage them to suscceed from the union.

Its sad my brother and wife moved out there in the last year.

Ill bet they are back in under 10 years

i just want to make sure i get my vacation in before they do

Last edited:
california has v nice whether (at least near the coast) and a lot of hills which is like magical to a texas 2d flatlander i took videos driving down a street i am retarted

edit- nice smily havax i like it. do you have the one where there is a big rolleyes puking other rolleyes? i have it on DVD backup somewhere i'll find it this weekened and also gather some golden 4chon images for epic shitposts

yeah, I know the ole rolleyes smiley is old, but it seemed perfect against your extremely poor and shitty attempt at a troll. :shrug:

ive lived in cali for years, i know how nice it is, thats why i happy to have a place to go.

but to live there??? lmao riiiiiiiiiiigh8t

nigers are hyper gun control they sick of getting kilt by drive-by stray gunfire i accept it but i do not like it

edit-legalize it 24/7 spliff mayn u know it

I wish all these states would stfu about seceding. Its not going to happen. Its against the law by the constitution and the last tim an entire region of the country wanted to secede, they got the shit kicked out of them.

California's admin needs to be cleared out.

geezuz, he really believes this?

here, I'll put this to rest now. this is my reply pm reaction to the pm I received here about those records. I will not reveal who sent them to me, though.

unknown.png

ggs

wow, it must have been someone really sour.

so basically, vanster, our resident racist and bigot who talks down to everyone spent 2 days in jail for DUI, then a year later tried to strangle someone and made threats which i assume means he was basically stalking some poor female.

vanster also likes to call people rednecks

:rofl:

vanster seems like someone that became an alcoholic, turned their life around then completely fell off the wagon. you can even see it in his posting he's completely melting down the last few years. he's turned into some bitter, pathetic bigot raging on here all the time and his personal life has spun out of control from his drinking.

vanster get help buddy

Last edited:
Back