Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

P1200065.JPG

Last February. lolgloveslol

oh i might return that then, if they shrink so much in the wash

what is your take on DKNY

or basically, please recommend me some brands of jeans that don't cost $200

I have 2 pairs of jeans that I wear, one was $200 and the other was well over $200. Stick with fewer pairs of jeans, but high quality. And don't get any shitty fading or whiskering unless it's super feint, if you're buying expensive jeans get something that'll stay in style for a few years. If youre popping your expensive denim cherry get a pair of soccer mom 7 for all mankinds.

Also,

P1200065.JPG

Last February. lolgloveslol

josh-hartnett-picture-1.jpg

The Lucky Brand pants I have are 36x34 and they actually LOOSENED up in the wash, which is why I can't wear them anymore. And in actuality I have a size 34 waist, but I have to buy a size bigger due to other things I don't want to talk about. DKNY and Guess are solid jeans.

Also jeans that I love love love are my Citizens of Humanity. The price range on those is about 150-250 but the last pair I bought were 180 or so.

I have 2 pairs of jeans that I wear, one was $200 and the other was well over $200. Stick with fewer pairs of jeans, but high quality. And don't get any shitty fading or whiskering unless it's super feint, if you're buying expensive jeans get something that'll stay in style for a few years. If youre popping your expensive denim cherry get a pair of soccer mom 7 for all mankinds.

I'm with you on that. I spend more on clothes, but they last me longer, and fit much better. I'm kind of a clothes horse though, which is lucky. If it's in my general size, it usually fits me really well.

Fuck, I need to get my scanner fixed.

Have to. NCAA/ACHA rules. When I play in any other league I don't wear a facemask and half shields are for total pussies.

Oh yeah? What school?

I actually am a pussy, and wear a half shield. But I play defense, and I took a puck across the right brow about a year ago. That one sucked. It was deflected right before it got to me, so I didn't have any time to get the fuck out of the way.

Oh yeah? What school?

I actually am a pussy, and wear a half shield. But I play defense, and I took a puck across the right brow about a year ago. That one sucked. It was deflected right before it got to me, so I didn't have any time to get the fuck out of the way.

Yeah I actually don't mind half shields except for the fact that I can't afford one that doesn't fog up. I play for East Stroudsburg University, it's ACHA Division 3, so it's not great hockey but it's pretty good. We mainly play PA and Jersey teams and a couple in NY. 5-0 so far this season, chyea. Oh, and I play defense as well.

Yeah I actually don't mind half shields except for the fact that I can't afford one that doesn't fog up. I play for East Stroudsburg University, it's ACHA Division 3, so it's not great hockey but it's pretty good. We mainly play PA and Jersey teams and a couple in NY. 5-0 so far this season, chyea. Oh, and I play defense as well.

I went with an Oakley. It cost a bit, but haven't had many issues with it. It does fog up a little bit when I'm on the bench. For that, I just make sure I have a towel ready. That's cool though. Props to you.

I went with an Oakley. It cost a bit, but haven't had many issues with it. It does fog up a little bit when I'm on the bench. For that, I just make sure I have a towel ready. That's cool though. Props to you.

I think I'm actually gona look into getting an Oakley shield around Christmas time. A friend of mine has one too and he likes it a lot.

I think I'm actually gona look into getting an Oakley shield around Christmas time. A friend of mine has one too and he likes it a lot.

It's a good investment. I like having eyes, I just hate cages, and the full shields really fog up something fierce, and always made me feel like my face was in a sauna. Are those GRAFs? It's hard to tell. The holder looks different, but I see gold on the back.

after a power hour on thursday. im on the left, meet my friend cameron on the right haha
n812820334_1459753_7267.jpg

doing my best gunther/jersey wop impression with some chicks glasses on a few weeks ago
n201301184_30831119_4325.jpg

smashed a month and a half ago for fiesta in SB
n201302827_30770415_467.jpg

It's a good investment. I like having eyes, I just hate cages, and the full shields really fog up something fierce, and always made me feel like my face was in a sauna. Are those GRAFs? It's hard to tell. The holder looks different, but I see gold on the back.

Yeah, older style 703's with the Tuuk holders. Love 'em.

Back