Contributor
Old
7363 - 12-03-2017, 02:08
Somewhat white bird is a dick.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
7364 - 12-03-2017, 06:09
I like how he dips the duckling into the water before swallowing.
needed more sauce.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
7365 - 12-03-2017, 17:25

boston
VeteranXV
Old
7366 - 12-04-2017, 07:41
The internet is full of morons like odio. That shouldnt even be a gif.

midst1
Veteran4
Old
7367 - 12-04-2017, 08:13
fukin white ppl LOL

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7368 - 12-04-2017, 09:05

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
7369 - 12-04-2017, 14:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
I like how he dips the duckling into the water before swallowing.
needed more sauce.
delicious earth sauce

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
7370 - 12-04-2017, 17:48
Could be a cluster headache. Saw it on an LSD documentary. Basically the most intense pain you can imagine just comes at you in random waves. No one understand whats going on when it happens, people lose their **** to the pain. Breathing O2 helps but not much, and so does LSD.

Bender
VeteranXX
Old
7371 - 12-04-2017, 17:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Could be a cluster headache. Saw it on an LSD documentary. Basically the most intense pain you can imagine just comes at you in random waves. No one understand whats going on when it happens, people lose their **** to the pain. Breathing O2 helps but not much, and so does LSD.
Also called 'Suicide Headaches', as a lot of people with the condition would rather take their own life than continue to live with it. It's awful.

A friend of mine was married to someone with the condition years ago. He hung himself eventually. :\

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
7372 - 12-04-2017, 17:58
horton's syndrome
yeah, psilocybin helps as might do DMT.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
7373 - 12-04-2017, 18:38
I would say he didn't get the loot box he wanted, missed out on tendies and then tried to reply to arsin on tribalwarforums.com

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7374 - 12-04-2017, 18:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Also called 'Suicide Headaches', as a lot of people with the condition would rather take their own life than continue to live with it. It's awful.

A friend of mine was married to someone with the condition years ago. He hung himself eventually. :\
I get them. Posted about it on here before.

It's the single worst thing imaginable. I have my guns removed when I go through a cycle because I am afraid I won't survive. I would wish these on no man. None. No one deserves these headaches, I don't care what they did.

The amount of medication, injections and oxygen tanks I get to try to help ease them along is crazy. It sucks more than you can imagine.

Thankfully, there is some help that I found during my last cycle 6 years ago called, 'cluster busting' (this is where LSD or some psychedelics coome in) and i think it stopped the cycle. I took a half gram of shroomz every day for a week and the headaches went away.

Because i am coming up to the time of year when i get them (late winter, early spring) i have been getting anxiety about it and kinda freaking out. IM 46 years old... not really interested in taking psychedelics anymore but i will do anything to not get the headaches again.

[MoM] Gort
VeteranXX
Old
7375 - 12-04-2017, 19:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
This is not a "cluster headache" treatment. I'm fuzzy on the details, but it's a girl that suffers either a specific form of epilepsy or autism that is being treating with medical marijuana. After about 2-3 minutes of treatment, she calms down and stops hitting herself.

edit: It's autism. Here's the original video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcuZ3C9Q3Jg

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
7376 - 12-04-2017, 20:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I get them. Posted about it on here before.

It's the single worst thing imaginable. I have my guns removed when I go through a cycle because I am afraid I won't survive. I would wish these on no man. None. No one deserves these headaches, I don't care what they did.

The amount of medication, injections and oxygen tanks I get to try to help ease them along is crazy. It sucks more than you can imagine.

Thankfully, there is some help that I found during my last cycle 6 years ago called, 'cluster busting' (this is where LSD or some psychedelics coome in) and i think it stopped the cycle. I took a half gram of shroomz every day for a week and the headaches went away.

Because i am coming up to the time of year when i get them (late winter, early spring) i have been getting anxiety about it and kinda freaking out. IM 46 years old... not really interested in taking psychedelics anymore but i will do anything to not get the headaches again.
I get migraines on average of once a month and usually one out of the year will be a skull-cleaving type of pain. Someone could wave a winning lottery ticket in my face and all I would be able to think about is how death would be such a wonderful relief. I don't know the levels or frequency which you must endure but you have my sympathy.

Speaking of shrooms, I thought Paul Stamets (this guy is why ST:D is so ****ing dumb, btw) had some interesting things to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7377 - 12-05-2017, 21:03

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7378 - 12-06-2017, 00:17

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
7379 - 12-06-2017, 06:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
I get migraines on average of once a month and usually one out of the year will be a skull-cleaving type of pain. Someone could wave a winning lottery ticket in my face and all I would be able to think about is how death would be such a wonderful relief. I don't know the levels or frequency which you must endure but you have my sympathy.

Speaking of shrooms, I thought Paul Stamets (this guy is why ST is so ****ing dumb, btw) had some interesting things to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ
I also suffered from chronic migrains, shrooms helped alot.
I've had some migrains resurface after being 6 years free of em. And I am looking to take a heroic dose of shrooms to help with em. (haven't taken shrooms in 2 years).

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7380 - 12-06-2017, 09:16

Page 369 of 1007

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert. alex dare levert , eat my ass nash , fuk u nash , kill yourself midxe , lemon licked my butthole , lol trump lost forever loser , odio is a faggot , odio is a massive faggot , odio is gif king , oven dodgers , overconfidence often times