quick tip for dare

I challenge you all to a demo making duel...

...a tutorial making competition of the most serious and official kind...

Whoever makes the best tutorial on how to make a tutorial video for making tutorial videos wins.

The community will judge who has the best tutorial for making tutorials for tutorial videos.

You are all going to get bitch owned.

I challenge you all to a demo making duel...

...a tutorial making competition of the most serious and official kind...

Whoever makes the best tutorial on how to make a tutorial video for making tutorial videos wins.

The community will judge who has the best tutorial for making tutorials for tutorial videos.

You are all going to get bitch owned.

i am doing voice over meta game cuz like 5 ppl asked me now

but only for capper/lo

so im sure ppl will rage the fuck out about that too

gl hf

I had to go and look again, nothing on the first 2 pages states it was for the last 5 uploads

you just make a thread and criticize when in reality all you had to do was send a quick pm which probably would have been taken as helpful

but yeah if you really think people are going to read you arguing with dare word for word for 5 pages

aspie on

Lol in the very first post i say its about observing

Its hilarious that altimor, a guy who have played like an hour in total over the last month, probaly the whole year, understand exactly what im saying and even come with good feedback

Damn ppl are dumb..

and you're egotistical and arrogant with a chip on your shoulder for stupid reasons and ppl will lynch u like they did rtcll if you keep that shit up

thats not me threatening

i had nothing to do with ppl getting pissed off at rtcll he brought that on himself

and im just warning binswees if he keeps trying to start petty dramas and shit like that over nit pick issues ppl will just eventually get fukin sick of it see he's reactive/ easily trolled cuz of higher than thou ego and target him

this community is built on lynch mob mentality i would not be surprised if u guys get me soon so its fair to warn binswees of what can happen and seems to be the direction this is headed in

i have nothing to argue in this thread anymore anyway as i dont plan on streaming from obs again anyway

thats not me threatening

i had nothing to do with ppl getting pissed off at rtcll he brought that on himself

and im just warning binswees if he keeps trying to start petty dramas and shit like that over nit pick issues ppl will just eventually get fukin sick of it see he's reactive/ easily trolled cuz of higher than thou ego and target him

this community is built on lynch mob mentality i would not be surprised if u guys get me soon so its fair to warn binswees of what can happen and seems to be the direction this is headed in

i have nothing to argue in this thread anymore anyway as i dont plan on streaming from obs again anyway

Thing is dare, i didnt want drama, but u came at me with attitude and later i undrstood u didnt even understand wat i meant. Then u try to come up with no sense excuses which got me fired up. Im not the bad guy, no matter how hard u will try to make it look like it.

binswees i did a nice thing filming u and other ppl from obs and putting it on youtube

u turned a suggestion into a rage fest nit pick complaint thread when i said i didnt really feel like taking ur suggestion

everyone can see that

grow the fuck up m8 accept ppl disagree with other ppl and move on

ez fix i just wont stream from obs anymore if its going to possibly get me fukin nexted cuz some kids cry about the video quality fuck that

ya but i dont feel like being target of some opsayo level meltdown thread either becuz some elitist egotistical kid is raging over fukin 3 videos vid quality

he can be the target not me thx u i rather run revival ladder/draft

thats not me threatening

it would be a lot less drama if u did not take such offense to his original request.

could have said, "nah man, appreciate the tip. but i dont feel like dealing with the hassle."

imagine u stanley kubrick and then dumbass shelley duvall tells u maybe u should change the iso level on ur camera

and u be like bitch stfu i dont see u directing hit fuckn movies now get back in frame with ur big eyes

but maybe he did need to change iso...

~2 sides 2 coins but if u aint flippin coin urself stfu~

it would be a lot less drama if u did not take such offense to his original request.

could have said, "nah man, appreciate the tip. but i dont feel like dealing with the hassle."

hi randal the instigator troll, please try to troll here, tho rayn may be out of commission for a bit fool is on call and will fukin nuke ur account right now

this was my original reply to the thread

im not gonna change my ip settings to ppls ping when i obs and ya i fully get it canmake my videos match the persons aim better if i set pft to their ping i just dont carebecuz i often afk when i obs stream

wow so inflammatory and cause for this kid to rage out and impolite LOL ya rite

lets stop this bullshit discussion okay

actually its cool i only replied cuz rolo talked some sense so ill kill it myself and not reply anymore there are bigger more important things if u want a tribes tourney/league than this shit

Back