quick tip for dare

cybergata.gif

if you and opsayo really are naive enough to not believe your behaviour is also part of that toxicity and are instead taking the higher than thou path this will just continue to repeat over and over again

if you know its a cycle break the cycle

there are other ways to break a cycle than running away

learn to be functional human beings and not egotistical asperger pro gamer ragers

thank u

you really don't understand you are the most toxic piece of shit on these forums

what functions of a human being do you act out when you aren't pretending to be the sole revival source of tribes? (what a joke)

if you stopped posting your bullshit on these forums, would your body suddenly break down and stop functioning similar to your head? there's nothing else you do all day, right?

i have to defend the tigerman here

opsayo had 1.4 for a long time before anyone else (aside from andrew and g2)

i had to verbally abuse him to release it

120 ping douchers with a crazy chaingun really

making shit easier for dipshits killed the game

not dare.. you could make a case about lost though

lol ya but at least of the new school LT elite kids generation which was really

lost me snow stork and a couple of others we never really argue with each other

stork and i went at each other a few times but are generally friendly and move past that shit can still work together

then this super new new school generation of elite players comes out (somehow, took them years of obsing but they did it)

sleepy, and opsayo, and its either massive cheat accusations or meltdowns and they hate each other furiously after burning their own friendship

instead of doing shit to teach new players and make the game fun they either both released a cheat (1.40 hording for opsayo, happy mod for sleepy) and then troll the fuck out of each other so they're miserable

and i told them they were gonna end up like this if they kept fighting way back in 2009 and they still did it

just get along u emos

anyway if u want me off the island vote me out but really i could care less

idk my server is not running cheat protection anyway cuz any anti cheat that comes out just gets bypassed and then shared with ppl in secret anyway

im sure u will find one in your pm box shortly

tho i dont have access to this myself sorry

i have to defend the tigerman here

opsayo had 1.4 for a long time before anyone else (aside from andrew and g2)

i had to verbally abuse him to release it

120 ping douchers with a crazy chaingun really

making shit easier for dipshits killed the game

not dare.. you could make a case about lost though

how long did i have 1.40? what's a 'long time'? give me a rough number since you're so sure.

for what it's worth, i released 1.40 for stork and solidsnake, i really didn't talk to you at all. you just sat in obs and threw tomatoes, which is all you still do today. for whatever i say about dare, at least contributes and means well.

i don't understand the constant flip flopping and fact fabrication just to save face. you complain about 1.41 killing tribes, then complain that i didn't psychically know that you wanted the lasthope config for it. i get accused of killing tribes by releasing 1.40, then get told that i had it for 'a long time' without releasing it.

have you guys ever considered that there's a way to function besides the 'must always be right and win every internet argument at all costs'?

was enough for me to take a short break during uni and come back to see you go from not ever getting picked in pus and being useless when you did

to coming back and u being a 120 ping cg whore capper with weak meta game but out whoring 16 pingers cuz of your pft advantage

which then got you picked in pus and gave you the chance to get pu experience which improved ur meta a lot (plus all the dick sucking u did for tips instead of learning on ur own which again is fine)

all in all not a terrible thing

but clearly shiesty especially when coupled with ur elitist attitude

Back