Community Montage

anything above 5v5 LT is boring and has no clutch factor 4 me

thats all i gonna say

fuck that

if it aint 5v5, it's a pub. the only reason we started playing with more people is because people were complaining about sitting. On one had, i agree. Sitting map after map is frustrating. On the other hand, learn to play the fucking game.

Honestly, a lot of the average guys out ther could become so much better if they'd just take the time to focus on tasks at hand and not just flying around with no real objective in mind

this is why the community will never again grow over 30ish players

not talking shit... just true tho

or just watch demos thats the ez mode way to become good. config ur shit rite (really low sensitivity and dont belkieve the reticle) + watch demos 2 learn ctf any1 can do this so idk y other ppl havent especially if tribin has been more than just a brief thing for u.

maybe we talk to lestat and get him to mod us something for PU mode similar to arghs where u can have 2 games going at once. That would be cool beans

then maybe it'll kill the pub server anyway with 10 ppl leaving to play pug.

just make it one night a week pug if you sit you sit i would just go play a different game if i didnt get picked no harm done.

Last edited:
yes, all new players please come watch hours of demos before u attempt to play competetive with us last 20 competitive people playing this game.

man u guys are nuts o_O

yo there is fastforward on youtube man

u dont have to be memorizing sperg routes

how long does it take to find the poisition you want to play in storks guide and read the paragraph of stuff on it the nfind a demo and watch 1 demo 1 fukin demo 25 minutes of ur life? okay fine thats to much im sorry

then maybe it'll kill the pub server anyway with 10 ppl leaving to play pug.

just make it one night a weak pug if you sit you sit i would just go play a different game if i didnt get picked no harm done.

No, so like the server would go into a single pool of players in obs. Once teams are picked and the game starts, it autoamtically dumps the remaining players into another game on the same server.

It would be cool, but now that I think about it, all id do if i wasnt picked would be to fly around the map until i found the other game and star bb'ing every capper coming into the base. Unless somehow lestat could make it soo oob is auto death after 5 seconds or some such.

or just watch demos thats the ez mode way to become good. config ur shit rite (really low sensitivity and dont belkieve the reticle) + watch demos 2 learn ctf any1 can do this so idk y other ppl havent especially if tribin has been more than just a brief thing for u.

yes, watch dutch demo and then play 100% u will play better

yo there is fastforward on youtube man

u dont have to be memorizing sperg routes

how long does it take to find the poisition you want to play in storks guide and read the paragraph of stuff on it the nfind a demo and watch 1 demo 1 fukin demo 25 minutes of ur life? okay fine thats to much im sorry

i learned nuanced tribes through demos. routes, etc..

i didnt learn to play the game watching demos. Probably didnt know what a demo was my first year and a half.

You are just pissed at the new kids who arent as good as you, really dont understand. Especially considering how hard you have been trying to get newbies from everywhere to try and play.

actually refusing to get better and pouting when ur not getting picked, when it aint that hard, is more akin to taking ur ball and going home

really? this is an icpedo response.

Are you saying people that try this game dont want to get better? are you just being obtuse? People who try a 20 year old game are pretty open fuckin minded i would imagine

im not pissed i like playing with the noobies thats y i dont try hard in pubs a lot with cg and mostly just cap and ma ppl etc

i dont think 1 demo and 1 paragraph like an instruction manual is that much

like in a new tribes game itll probably be a 20 minute training thing with audio and u have to do exercise in game like run a route like a car racing simulation

or just youtube videos

I'm speaking mostly of the people who have been around for a long ass time and still suck because they basically choose to. If you have an earnest desire to get better, and have some built in skill to u, u can get better whether youre a new player or old. Sometimes sitting and watching people in obs can do that for u.

I'm speaking mostly of the people who have been around for a long ass time and still suck because they basically choose to. If you have an earnest desire to get better, and have some built in skill to u, u can get better whether youre a new player or old. Sometimes sitting and watching people in obs can do that for u.

ya no. people sit in obs to watch a 5v5 pu in tribes? is that a thing? Life has better things to do, like washing my hair...

Back