Community Montage

hey fire y dont u not be a bitch and put a clip of urself in too

u can hit ma's on sometimes (tuesdays) so just write down ur ma time on the demo title and send it to stork

hey fire y dont u not be a bitch and put a clip of urself in too

u can hit ma's on sometimes (tuesdays) so just write down ur ma time on the demo title and send it to stork

I started demoing and I'm trying to get one. :ugh: I'm also looking through tons of demos for Stork.

mebe if u learn to ski u will just b able to make these shots real ez

ur aim is real pro (tho i think u need lower mouse sensitivity or 2 try ez mode intelimouse like i use)

but ur movement sucks cuz u over complicate it i think and arent used to going fast

i will teach u howt o go fast if u want

sometimes i make real ns and then im just too lazy to even look back at the demo and i just wait till the next 1

nah remember im not some tribes series cuz im cancer and a bad person and opsayo gonna save us all with his anti cheat witch hunt and not starting pus and bein chill so thats the way to go imo

i think ur a fukin cheater dp

id prolly be like fatmavrick with cheats... i would be a fraction better and no1 would prolly notice... i m autopilot most of the time i play and just run route like neckbeardnavox i canot help it

i have gone to autism zion and joined with blitz on /r/reddit to talk abouit tribe metagame and tribes science at extremely high autism levels

brb-jesus-sq.jpg

Back