so fixious i thot we agreed to do that draft? power tattie banned me for nothing

pancake

Banned
made a 500 karma account took me a day to make OMG

now i am banned from /r/tribes (all other subreddits in good standing) before i can send u messages for this draft

ru still gonna do the draft like we agreed? dunno what changed

i literally said nothing to deserve this ban or censorship

here is a comment he deleted idk if u can read it

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tribes/comments/3gjlxq/i_miss_tribes_so_i_wanted_to_make_something/ctyw25h

anyway fixious tell me whats up if u read this if not ill pm u on irc or here normal way no rush etc

Last edited:
both of these got deleted then i got banned these were the only posts i made that got deleted

[–]calipersciences -7 points 12 hours ago
ahh yes i see a picture of a helmet from tribes ascend - 1 million upvotes
amazing paid pro gamer quality frag video from 2015 but tribes 1 - down vote!!!!!!
permalinkembedsaveeditdisable inbox repliesdelete
[–]prettzl [-2] 1 point 9 hours ago
Yeah, the older games are a lot more niche than you might be thinking, especially if you're used to TW where everyone is in an echo chamber.
permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold
[–]indianmarkets 2 points 2 hours ago
or this forum where polite comments like mine above are censored not by fixious who loves t1 and posts on tw but by this power tattie guy that only played t:a and now mods a cs reddit
aka not a tribes player
fuck censorship
permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold

and

[–]PowerTattie kite 4 points 1 day ago
Better than 99% of all other tribes 1 videos
permalinksavegive gold
[–]calipersciences 0 points 13 hours ago
i dont get this opinion from you a cs mod and t:a player.
i have yet to see a bad t1 video but i see many boring t:a videos.
its nice that this video is different and not a typical ma fest that is for sure though.
y not stay positive instead of being a t:a fan boi on /r/Tribes a forum created for t1 players
you gonna censor this too now? enjoy losing ur modship when fixious deletes it then LOL
permalinksaveparenteditdisable inbox repliesdelete
[–]PowerTattie kite 1 point 7 hours ago
Try again dare.

you've been banned from /r/Tribes
subreddit message via /r/Tribes/ sent 7 hours ago
you have been banned from posting to /r/Tribes.
you can contact the moderators regarding your ban by replying to this message. warning: using other accounts to circumvent a subreddit ban is considered a violation of reddit's site rules and can result in being banned from reddit entirely.
permalinkreportblock subredditmark unreadreply

i know fixious had nothing to do with this and i didnt say anything directly attacking or offensive. just comment replies that were polite but disagreed with power tattie.

that guy is fukin fascist and plays more cs than he did t:a and no other tribes game than that

Last edited:
ya that's just some criticism of /r/tribes and is relevant to the subreddit, shouldn't have been deleted, i question this dude's mod status.

him and bagofwiggins need to go

i get along with fixious generally and i thot he was cool (and probably still is) with stickying the t1 draft torueny in /r/tribes

fixious made that subreddit

let power tattie power trip in cs

not in tribes

pls thanks

ya i thought your original thread was misguided at fixious. i haven't actually seen him do anything i would consider wrong (maybe the blackout thing but who cares, i don't). it seems like it's the other mods that get upset and bring out the needless banhammer.

i told fixious that his is what i would have prevented if i became a mod. he agreed and was willing to mod me but the other admins didn't like the idea. i didn't persist bcuz i thought this kind of behavior would stop if fixious talked to them, but it seems like it hasn't.

me too

they really need to not be part of that forum at the level of authority/high power like mod/admin

if fixious is friends with them let them stay friends

but it can't be a diverse tribes general forum when they blatantly attack and censor t1 posts that is insane

even on tw we let people create their own sub communities for t:a, t2, etc, people just dont use them currently, you never got banned or censored for posting in them

define "one"

we can probably get as many people as the t:a draft but not as many as the tw throwback tourney from 2003 that had 10, 10 man teams

simply because thats the same crowd that pus t1 daily (about 20-30 ppl)

our comp community size is fairly similar to t;a's currently if not larger

usually around times new games are announced ppl go active competitively again for a short time in their respective game or congretate on one

the last few ones were legions, then t2, and i guess its t1's attempt

anyway the only thing left for a formal reddit draft thread is confirming the draft date with potential captains like stork and milkman etc

anyway i have no problem being banned from /r/tribes if you want to keep power tattie a cs player as mod. id rather honestly just not post if every tribes 1 related content i post is down voted by admin supported t:a fascists that ban me if i defend myself. thats full out censorship and way worse and more toxic than anything tw has ever done.

just do me a favor fixious and sticky the draft if stork and others agrees to the weekend of the 21st as it's before pax and any potential stickies u may want to make about midair and if you like the formatting of the draft announcement or whatever

define "one"

I just assumed there was going to be one main draft. The fact that there are several with only ~2 weeks notice isn't all that ideal. Is there a 'main' draft that will likely be the most popular? I assume the LT one.

o there is only one for reddit ppl

the rest are largely for drunk t1 elitists and drama

also only the noobie one is a draft tourney

the rest are round robin leagues meant to be up for as long as ppl playing t1 etc

Back