Profanity Filter?

pls point out the purple spots in tw classic

ur gonna lose this 1 not just b/c u can't take the time 2 disconnect ur penis from the toddler u've got it stuck inside, but also b/c the color codes don't line up w/ purple

also i would like to kno y ur implicitly denigrating the color of emperors

who the fuck uses liquid? Isn't that for Asians?

It was years before I realised TW classic was two tone. I always had a dark monitor that showed only one colour. My mind was friggin blown man

Last edited:
Maybe it looks purple compared to the cool blue of TritonLiquid you catholic priest impostor. Fun fact, purple is your brains way of telling you there's no green. Why do you hate green?

pls point out the purple spots in tw classic

ur gonna lose this 1 not just b/c u can't take the time 2 disconnect ur penis from the toddler u've got it stuck inside, but also b/c the color codes don't line up w/ purple

also i would like to kno y ur implicitly denigrating the color of emperors

I rly don't want to support a pedo & weirdo like Amadeus but the colour codes used on TW do correspond to purple.

Every kid knows to get purple you mix red and blue.

TW's two tones are RGB 10 0 51 and 24 0 61 (hex #0a0033 and #18003d)
no green at all, these are two shades of purple. Same codes used on both classic and project triton templates. Technically you probably need the values to be higher and more equal, otherwise you have violet, but surely no one here is a spergy autist who would worry about such things.

If you view in IE it appears more purple that in Chrome, I suppose that is due to different or non existent colour management.

This isn't by a happy accident either, it's Purple Rayn

Sperglosion complete

Last edited:
WRONG

FAKE NUMBERS

open ur eyes bruh

look @ the contrast between prince vid (purple) and the tw background it's set on

tim i am happy you own a house, i own 2 already

remember that time i carried you home when you got alcohol poison drunk at the fucking gang banger party and they drew dicks all over you

i still feel guilty over that

how guilty do u think i feel over that dog dying and that girl getting wiped out by the car in the kawarthas by the hells angels scum

im quite certain im next but i could give a fuck

Back