Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Scoobysnack
Page 1 of 8
Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
1 - 07-20-2008, 00:43
In honor of your love for making threads with peoples name in the title. Here is one for you.

Stop sending me PM's. Shut the **** up. No one cares.

Sponsored Links
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 07-20-2008, 00:43
ban this fag

liar2
VeteranX
Old
3 - 07-20-2008, 01:17
post pics of your step mom as well

veritas
Veteran4
Old
4 - 07-20-2008, 01:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by liar2 View Post
post pics of your step mom as well

Grief
VeteranX
Old
5 - 07-20-2008, 01:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
In honor of your love for making threads with peoples name in the title. Here is one for you.

Stop sending me PM's. Shut the **** up. No one cares.
Post the PMs here.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 07-20-2008, 01:37

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 07-20-2008, 01:38
scooby is a 40 year old creep that stalks 20 year olds over videogame forums.

I mean come on he brags about his IT job to unimpressed 19 year olds, the only person he can brag to really.

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 07-20-2008, 01:50
I work a ****ing cash register and even I'M not impressed by people who work IT. it was a career choice for me, and I chose blockbuster instead.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 07-20-2008, 02:14
Interesting perspective.

I never heard of anyone making $75 an hour working at Blockbuster.

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10 - 07-20-2008, 02:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Interesting perspective.

I never heard of anyone making $75 an hour working at Blockbuster.
and i've never heard of anyone working IT who wasn't a self righteous pathetic little bitter misanthropic twat.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 07-20-2008, 02:45
Scooby was actually bragging to me about how he makes more money then me from his ****astic IT job. Remember I am 20 years old and in my 3rd year of college. Wow he found a college kid to compare himself to so he wouldn't feel so insecure. Scooby is so insecure it is comical, he constantly suffers from mid life crisis syndrome and tries to drink it away and talk about how important he is compared to us kids these days. He actively stalks and annoys people 20 years younger then him on a videogame forum, the entire thing is just creepy.

The funny thing is anyone could graduate and probably make more money then scooby w/ a real major in 2-3 years.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 07-20-2008, 02:52
Hrmphs

Well I guess I'd rather be a self righteous pathetic little bitter misanthropic twat making $75 an hour than an un-self righteous broke forum troll making $8.00 at Blockbuster.

I guess I'm kooky like that.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 07-20-2008, 02:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Scooby was actually bragging to me about how he makes more money then me from his ****astic IT job. Remember I am 20 years old and in my 3rd year of college. Wow he found a college kid to compare himself to so he wouldn't feel so insecure. Scooby is so insecure it is comical, he constantly suffers from mid life crisis syndrome and tries to drink it away and talk about how important he is compared to us kids these days. He actively stalks and annoys people 20 years younger then him on a videogame forum, the entire thing is just creepy.

The funny thing is anyone could graduate and probably make more money then scooby w/ a real major in 2-3 years.

Just out of curiosity, when is it going to sink in that nobody remotely gives a ****ing **** about your e-crush on Scooby?

Just curious.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 07-20-2008, 02:56
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, when is it going to sink in that nobody remotely gives a ****ing **** about your e-crush on Scooby?

Just curious.
Do you have scooby's dick in your mouth or some ****. I know you roomed with him for a period of time during your videogame nerd WSBN time period, but did he **** you up the ass or something cause its really funny how you eknight defend him whenever you can. Go date some internet fat **** (madcat) chick again and shut the **** up.

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15 - 07-20-2008, 03:00
Quote:
Hrmphs

Well I guess I'd rather be a self righteous pathetic little bitter misanthropic twat making $75 an hour than an un-self righteous broke forum troll making $8.00 at Blockbuster.

I guess I'm kooky like that.
well then, I guess we're both happy. you can sit around on your piles of miserable money, and i'll be happy having friends who aren't named things like "Sniper_-_Elite[JX]

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 07-20-2008, 03:02
Suicide Taxi roomed w/ 6 or 7 random internet strangers and devoted his life to pimp his WSBN computer station for several years after which it shortly failed. He also dated some fat **** madcat whom he met via videogames, and succeeded in making the whole forum think he was a strange redneck dip****.

He isn't one to be making fun of people about anything.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 07-20-2008, 03:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Do you have scooby's dick in your mouth or some ****. I know you roomed with him for a period of time during your videogame nerd WSBN time period, but did he **** you up the ass or something cause its really funny how you eknight defend him whenever you can. Go date some internet fat **** (madcat) chick again and shut the **** up.

Uhm.. you're kinda dumb.

I've mentioned this twice, (this is the second time), because each time I see you posting, it's some long, crybaby, and pretty ******y rant about this obsession you have with Scooby, and it hasn't just been once, or twice, or even twenty times, you've done it like a hundred times - the same pulled-from-your-ass diatribe that makes sense only to you.

So like.... not only does it make one wonder why you're so ****ing retarded... it really makes one wonder if you even realize that absolutely nobody gives a flying **** about the subject except for you.

Last edited by SuicideTaxi; 07-20-2008 at 03:07..
Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 07-20-2008, 03:05
Quote:
So like.... not only does it make one wonder why you're so ****ing retarded... it really makes one wonder if you even realize that absolutely nobody gives a flying **** about the subject except for you.
SuicideWallofTexti quoted for funny.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 07-20-2008, 03:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribalbob View Post
well then, I guess we're both happy. you can sit around on your piles of miserable money, and i'll be happy having friends who aren't named things like "Sniper_-_Elite[JX]
Is money supposed to be miserable, or am I supposed to be miserable having money?

And this "Sniper" character... is that supposed to be an imaginary friend or something?

Clarification needed on both counts.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 07-20-2008, 03:05
Quote:
Uhm.. you're kinda dumb.

I've mentioned this twice, (this is the second time), because each time I see you posting, it's some long crybaby, pretty ******y rant about this obsession you have with Scooby, and it hasn't just been once, or twice, or even twenty times, you've done it like a hundred times - the same pulled-from-your-ass diatribe that makes sense only to you.

It would help if scooby stopped stalking me first. You also have some creepy vendetta that you joined in on with scooby. Agian I am not sure if you ****ed him when you lived together or what, but I don't really want to know. Your pathetic and ran WSBN need I say more?

I think the Madcat incident summarizes you up. Cut your hair your and get a real job and find something to do with yourself besides stroking your ex roomate epals dick online.

Page 1 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Scoobysnack

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
douche fight , gq magazine photoshoots , scoobysnack sucks , skydiving , suicidetaxi is god