TW #winners

Sponsored Links
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 09-30-2017, 15:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Just show us a picture of her ****, ffs.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 09-30-2017, 15:48
an Togo

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 09-30-2017, 16:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
what part is incorrect?
If you already have a child with downs up to age 40 the risk is 1 in 100 that you will have another child with downs, but really that id dependent upon the father's age. On the female's side her 'problems' are that it might be harder for her to get pregnant..which apparently you have that covered, and the possibility for twins increases. Its the quality of the males sperm that generally dictates birth defects when he's older, like downs, or autism. But really there are no direct links to it (though it would make sense)

I had my first at 48. Happy, healthy, destroyer of all that is Legos

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
65 - 09-30-2017, 16:50
the fact that he stills plays with legos in his 20's just proves he is of good stock

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 09-30-2017, 17:02
What the **** are you talking about, Juggs?

Men have near zero problem fathering kids into just about any age, let alone problems with Downs. That's women in upper 30's and beyond, not men.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 09-30-2017, 17:20
Quote:
What the **** are you talking about, Juggs?

Men have near zero problem fathering kids into just about any age, let alone problems with Downs. That's women in upper 30's and beyond, not men.
no, men have near zero problems producing sperm at just about any age. But the quality of a mans sperm is directly affected by his age, lifestyle and of course genetics.
But most birth defects like downs, autism, etc, are linked to the father and the risk increases the older the father

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 09-30-2017, 17:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
the fact that he stills plays with legos in his 20's just proves he is of good stock

i see what you did there

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 09-30-2017, 17:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
no, men have near zero problems producing sperm at just about any age. But the quality of a mans sperm is directly affected by his age, lifestyle and of course genetics.
But most birth defects like downs, autism, etc, are linked to the father and the risk increases the older the father
Autism is mostly bull**** as a whole, let alone blaming it on men. It's more than likely a social/nurture issue as old men aren't great fathers.

And no completely to the Downs part.

What retarded **** are you reading?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 09-30-2017, 18:26
Quote:
Autism is mostly bull**** as a whole, let alone blaming it on men. It's more than likely a social/nurture issue as old men aren't great fathers.

And no completely to the Downs part.

What retarded **** are you reading?
Risk of a Down syndrome live birth in women 45 years of age and older. - PubMed - NCBI
Quote:
CONCLUSION:
The risk of a DS live birth for women 45 years of age and over is considerably lower than has often been previously assumed. The most likely explanation is that women of this age are more likely to miscarry DS pregnancies than younger mothers.

Molecular Psychiatry - Autism risk associated with parental age and with increasing difference in age between the parents

Quote:
A mother's age is often considered a genetic risk factor for offspring, but research is now pointing the finger at fathers, too—particularly when it comes to the mental health of their progeny. Males may have the advantage of lifelong fertility, but as they grow older, the rate of genetic mutations passed on via their sperm cells increases significantly—putting their children at increased risk for psychiatric disorders, especially autism and schizophrenia. Two recent studies support this link at least associatively, but experts remain uncertain if age is the cause of these problems.
Father Time: Children with Older Dads at Greater Risk for Mental Illness - Scientific American

Quote:
"Young couples preparing for family planning must be aware that advanced parental age may not only result in increasing difficulties with fertility for the parents but that children born to older parents may be at higher risk for genetic abnormalities," conclude the authors.
http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and...own-syndrome#2

Etc...etc. This could go on for days. But yeah father's age.

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 09-30-2017, 18:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
She'd said she had trouble conceiving and needed one of those artificial implants or whatever. I thought I was good2go with pumping her full. I should've known that my seed would be so tenacious. Sometimes I even impress myself
lol you fell for that

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 09-30-2017, 18:59
My sperm can beat up your sperm.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 09-30-2017, 23:25
I pretty much **** on every single point you attempted to make before you even made it.

Funny enough, even your own **** links said you're wrong:
"Two recent studies support this link at least associatively, but experts remain uncertain if age is the cause of these problems."

Autism is a joke.

"Mental illness" = nurture. Old people (moms and dads) don't raise children well.

You don't know what you're talking about.

As for the old women having children: ridiculous to say the least. I can absolutely guarantee that there is a ****ton of leftist bull**** going on for this to even be continued to be tested. How many thousands of years have we known that older women have a slew of problems giving birth past 40? Literally all of history? Oh, well now it's wrong! It's like linking to a research article about man causing all global warming/cooling/whatever. It's political bull****. They know women, as dumb and gullible as they are, are catching onto the fact that their ovaries are shriveling up and they want to "scientifically" pat them on the back and say that "it's okay to wait until you're nearing menopause to have kids!!"

Last edited by Validuz; 09-30-2017 at 23:31..
BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 09-30-2017, 23:52
Quote:
"Mental illness" = nurture. Old people (moms and dads) don't raise children well.
most mental illness is [probably] genetic

or is it just a coincidence that gene-specific medicines are used to treat people

and juggs can't even understand the **** he posts... your damn link said that the lower risk is probably because the babies don't make it to term--in other words, the risk is basically just as high (if not higher) than a lower age group, but it is not realized bc more of the babies are probably dying before birth

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
75 - 10-01-2017, 00:29
pics of cousins **** or ban

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
76 - 10-01-2017, 00:33
wtf is mental illness

'That is b****cks!' Watch GCSE student's furious rant about schools win a standing ovation at Labour conference - Mirror Online

i mean in uk they saying it is 3 in 10

this 16 yo girl says it is likely 7 in 10

gets a standing applause...........LOL

she may very well be right looking at the world i see today

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
77 - 10-01-2017, 00:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyung View Post
rayn do you regret children? (do you have children?)
I have a 3 year old daughter, I don't regret it, but I will say it is definitely hard. I have a hard time getting things done with my commitments to my daughter and work. There's no more "me time" which is something I always needed a lot of. That's why I'm staying up later every night and getting by on 2-3 hours of sleep. Also, it's going to cost a LOT of money. I'm not comfortable with having another child (I honestly don't know how anyone does this) because I would rather have one kid that is completely financially secure than two who are kinda 'meh'.

the frustrating part is while you're sacrificing so much for your child, at the same time you have to realize they don't understand or appreciate it, and they probably won't until 30 years down the line when they have kids. at least that was how it went for me.

kids are so stupid hard I don't know why everyone has them. i mean i remember thinking, "well how different could it be?" 3 years later I have completely different priorities.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
78 - 10-01-2017, 00:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
Rayn has a young daughter, I think a bit over a year old? maybe more. time flies

what do you mean lol he sounds totally happy with his life
I am happy, I'm just trying to scare the new guy. Then again, if he's living on the edge financially already, this will destroy either him or the child.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 10-01-2017, 06:27
She wants to go to work. She can make 2x my salary and I can stay home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 10-01-2017, 06:44
sounds awesome, tit pics pls

Page 4 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Next stage of life

Social Website Bullshit