South Park Season 21

episode 1 sucked so much

it felt like vanster wrote the script it was so bad with all the white redneck hate

i don't even know if i want to watch episode 2

I did like that they juxtaposed the complete irrational behavior of the anti-trumpers and trump himself.

So, anyone else remember how a few months ago they interviewed Matt Stone & Trey Parker and they said they were going to lay off of Trump since everyone else was doing it and it's not funny?

Well, they're not, and it's still not funny.

P4xVv3f.jpg

distracted driving

Not great so far but still pretty funny, loved episode 1 taking on home improvement shows repeating the tired "new open concept" and the part where guy couldn't open because of his supporting wall.

Ep2 loved the stay off phone if I become president bit. The whole tweak isn't scared of NK pretty funny too. I think some of you are way too defensive of trump.

South park did have a lot of funny episodes and moments through the years, but new south park is just liberal propaganda that shits on white people. It barely "makes fun of every side" as everyone claims. I watched the episode, it just shat on rednecks, it was shit and I should've done something else with those 20 minutes. If I wanna watch white people being retarded/self-loathing, I could just randomly click a twitter user.

Eh? This last episode made fun of people getting DNA tests to prove their victim status.

Back