[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Here's the sad part about all this: pollution is bad. We can all get on board with that statement. No one wants a ton of industrial waste or litter scattered everywhere. But for whatever reason, the left feels like they have to attach some sort of demented social justice cause to everything. Find common ground and a lot more will get done.

Unless this is just a dog whistle for votes and you never had a plan to begin with...

Or if America becomes a zero pollution country that will somehow save the world? All these developing countries we send our plastic garbage off to use it for power station fuel.

Here's the sad part about all this: pollution is bad. We can all get on board with that statement.

No no no.
TribalWar said:
Plastic came from the environment, we're putting plastic back into the environment. There is no pollution.
Rich people got rich because they worked hard.
Poor people deserve what they get.
The only reason I'm not rich is because of immigrants and poor people taking money that could be mine.
Science is fine when it makes pretty pictures of things, but all it is good for.

And now it's complete. The TW person that has doxed more people than anyone, that has the most posts in the "post a picture of you" thread, has posted.

Think about that Havax. You have the most posts in that thread, which is basically you rating men.

So what you're telling me is that every guy in that thread is rating men too? and even worse the guys posting images of themselves are wanting to be rated by other men? :lol: you're such a fucking idiot. if you look back on that thread it's mostly me making fun of all you fucking Goobers for putting pictures of yourselves on tw

we gittit vanster ur a pussyass disgr8c 2 ya race frenz n famly n ya betta off ded we gittit bruh u tryn 2 hard 2 convinc all bouttit smdh lol :jester:

So what you're telling me is that every guy in that thread is rating men too? and even worse the guys posting images of themselves are wanting to be rated by other men? :lol: you're such a fucking idiot. if you look back on that thread it's mostly me making fun of all you fucking Goobers for putting pictures of yourselves on tw

I'm telling you that Lisa thinks you are a recluse and a redneck. Every time you use her name, it nauseates her. Captain Tele and you did the doxing and there are reasons, very good reasons why you will never show to a a community event. You're that hated, even among your brethren here. You want to remain ambulatory, and I can understand that. Were I you, I wouldn't go in public either. Havax is a persona only for shadows.

Last edited:
seeing as though she lives the best of the best when it comes to woman-beating rednecks...she is an expert. sry havax but she has everyone beat with this subject matter

damn lisa, ya got me

i am a silly redneck software engineer. to be fair, there are so many redneck software engineers running around in texas on their horses and buggies, it's hard to really tell them apart.

bbl, gotta beat the wife

Back