[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

“I DID NOTHING WRONG,” Trump said. “If the partisan Dems ever tried to Impeach, I would first head to the U.S. Supreme Court.”

:rofl:

Of the many things he's said that show his complete misunderstanding of how government works, that one is top five.
hilarious coming from the woman beating drunk that doesn’t understand the electoral college

recommended Orange Hitler campaign ad aimed at Creepy Joe:

Scenes of Joe creeping on children

"think of the children"

Trump economy + lack of minority candidate + Starbucks Ross Perot = 4 more orangey years. Wins 300+ electoral votes and a ton of "I can't even, reeee!"

Tommy Tuberville flips Alabama seat back red.

Wheres the left go from here?

No one on the left is going to be able to either 1) Give enough shit away for free or 2) Pander hard enough to the angry minorities.

And what is Biden thinking even attempting to run? He's a big time Bill C friend and no doubt all that Haiti kid diddling is going to come back up. He's a monster molester for sure.

E Warren is already giving away the kitchen sink saying she's gonna make working pointless since everything will be entirely free for everybody. Fuck it.

Something like 20-30 candidates already? Where the hell were these guys when Hillary C was running? There was like, what, 4? Lincoln Chaffey, Bernie, Malley and Web? A bunch of no name pushovers?

The democrats are really scared if they're gonna risk it all on a pedophile to be the front runner.

Bernie already tanking hard. His shtick worked last time but now it's a tired out old condom filled up with ruined dripping potential.

Well ya, CNN just rolls out plumber joes that don't know how tax refunds work and say HEY LOOK HIS REFUND IS SMALLER. Well no shit numb nuts, he's paying less taxes and getting smaller refunds.

I'm not making shit at my current job but when I look at the job market, holy smokes, when I get to a position I can jump ship I'm gonna bounce 10-20K up.

Dp1KKwQXQAAJxMK.jpg

Heres your next president. LOL orange fheurer 2020

Last edited:
Back