[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol: :nuts: Dems/left/faggots are insane

Trump swiped racist census citizenship question from racist Democrats

Democrats were for the Census Bureau’s “racist” citizenship question before they were against it.

But the left sees something far more sinister in this simple query.

• According to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Trump’s citizenship question is all about “injecting fear into our most vulnerable communities and making traditionally undercounted communities even further under-represented, financially excluded, and left behind.”

• Senator Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, warns that “The administration’s ongoing effort to add a citizenship question to the 2020 Census is part of a concerted effort to cater to the anti-immigrant base and foment fear espoused by President Trump.”

“I will continue fight [sic] against this nonsense proposal to stoke fear and force immigrants into the shadows,” pledges Senator Robert Menendez, D-N.J.

• Kristen Clarke, president of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, calls the citizenship question “nothing more than a pretext to carry out the Trump Administration’s racist agenda.”

“We must keep up the fight to block this racist, anti-immigrant question from the census,” screams the Daily Kos Liberation League.

2000-Census-citizenship-question.jpg

The Clinton Administration’s 2000 Census included a “long form” questionnaire. It stated: “This is the official form for all the people at this address. It is quick and easy, and your answers are protected by law. Complete the Census and help your community get what it needs — today and in the future!”

Census-English-citizenship-question.jpg

On page eight, Question Eight of Obama’s ACS asked: “Is this person a citizen of the United States,” and offered the same choices as those on the 2000 Census.

Last edited:
Trump Job Approval Slightly Improved in Ninth Quarter

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Donald Trump's job approval ratings during his ninth quarter were among the best in his presidency to date. His 41.6% average approval rating between Jan. 20 and April 19 is more than two percentage points better than his average in the prior quarter, and nearly matches his personal best 41.9% average from his sixth quarter in office.

Ronald Reagan From the People's Perspective: A Gallup Poll Review

pr040607ii.gif

We need smarter lefties.. not more educated since that has no bearing... obviously. Smarter lefties so this isn't so easy for me

No. I'm not for open borders.
But I do support increasing legal immigration based upon merit.

wouldnt it be the more humane and moral thing to do by helping them improve their host nation instead of siphoning them off and further degrading and impoverishing it?

Back