Post Screens of your Newest config v2.0...

release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures release textures

sshot0006.jpg

so let me get this straight.

anubis and shift sit around modding a 12 year old game all day every day posting screen shots on teedub, yet never play.

im not really hating, but is this correct?

anubis plays base sometimes. not sure about shift.

I play base sinse 98. Been jumping mods sinse then (like everyone), ending up in annihilation which is a great mod made by great people. Now, I dont really play tribes that much. Hell, I will never forget StarWars mod when it came out. Great days, those days. At the moment, I'm one of leaders of Pushbiscuit clan. A clan from Annihilation and Havoc mods. <!> clan started among other oldschool clans you all know. Most of the <!> former leaders are well known here in TW because they keep posting (like Redneck). There is one, however, who doesnt come here (as far as I know) but he's well known by you scums as Zepto (Aka <!>Eggoboo^).

I've been playing in Turtle and The Community server in the past few days (Expecting the Base gameplay). Before that (6 months of afk from tribes) i've been spending my free time in Lotr0 and I will continue playing it once I get bored of tribes again.

Spoiler

Spoiler

:sunny:

Last edited:
I started play annihilation more than 2 years ago more like five, and I played alot of ultra ren and renegaids before those five years. Anubis, are you scared of heights?

lol. is this a tribes-penis size contest? anubis, i like your collection of 1.4 files... do you happen to have a chat hud size editor? the ones I have tried do not work for some reason.

Back