Post Screens of your Newest config v2.0...

I liked it more when the weapon hud was above the text in the center, idk why, but this HUD kicks ass anyways, RELEASE! :D

I can't get the chat to be on top of the hud.

And about the weaponhud on the right side and going vertical. I did that because i can't find a horizontal 1.40 weaponhud.

LoL. look at that chat. what a terrible photoshop

That screenshot is a fully working ingame config, no "Mockups" included.

As far as the weaponhud on the right side and vertical. I had to do that because I couldn't find a horizontal 1.40 weaponhud.

As of right now I have one last thing to do. Designing a custom GUI.

Last edited:
I'm working on organizing all the folders/files ( they are everywhere atm ) so that I can possibly release it before the GUI/Textures are 100%.

sshot0037.jpg

sshot0038.jpg

just changed a few things/colors

if anyone cares - need to change a few things (remove the h/e text line cause of the led shit) but most stuff remains the same

sshot0033.jpg

Last edited:
if anyone cares - need to change a few things (remove the h/e text line cause of the led shit) but most stuff remains the same

led shit? what do you mean

i don't understand whats going on in that SS, is that your health/energy that seems to be randomly placed top right of your ret? or is that some other dudes health?

and why can you see his IFF from so far away?

led shit? what do you mean

i don't understand whats going on in that SS, is that your health/energy that seems to be randomly placed top right of your ret? or is that some other dudes health?

and why can you see his IFF from so far away?

He can see the enemies health and energy, MJ released that.

Thats a friendly player - and i changed the screenshot after i removed the led thing didnt edit chat.b -Also thats the teamhud at top left shows players on team and when they die/spawn

Last edited:
Back