An updated code.lasthope.cs

bugs_

Veteran XV
If you would like to beta test the (mostly) rewritten
code.lasthope.cs that we are running on the sh-thole
server - here it is. It is a drop in replacement for
the zadmin93 or zadmin93++ code.lasthope.cs.

A couple weeks ago someone leaked a copy of NoFiX'es
recent bypass and to make a long story short that has
precipitated requests to publicly release this work.

http://home.tx.rr.com/bugs/lasthope2008.zip

bump.

Also, if anyone wants the default lasthope.cs file, modified slightly to check for the leaked bypass, I'll gladly post it.

nofix why exactly would you make a bypass and then patch it out? that makes as much sense as andrew saying "hey heres the interpolate code" then saying "oh wait, you cant have it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: *PACTCHED* :rofl: :rofl:."

bump.

Also, if anyone wants the default lasthope.cs file, modified slightly to check for the leaked bypass, I'll gladly post it.

post it

nofix why exactly would you make a bypass and then patch it out? that makes as much sense as andrew saying "hey heres the interpolate code" then saying "oh wait, you cant have it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: *PACTCHED* :rofl: :rofl:."

Probably to laugh at the idiot who bought it and posted it publicly when he was likely told not to.

Last edited:

Simple: It wasn't a public bypass.

The few people that obtained it, privately - thru me, were told specifically what would happen if they chose to make it public.

edit:
http://nofix.annihilation.info/code.lasthope.rar

Last edited:
Simple: It wasn't a public bypass.

The few people that obtained it, privately - thru me, were told specifically what would happen if they chose to make it public.

Thanks a lot NoFiX and bugsunderscore.

This goes out to all the wannabe cheaters.
pwned3b4627fej9.jpg

fuckin Nofix.. It's like you make shit to cause a stir then act all surprised when it gets out. Then of course you create a fix and are the hero again. :lol: fag

Back