Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! Over the past few days I've been doing some scrounging and I found a few links that are still active, but nice skins have been rare :)

um... do I need to do anything special to convert .png files to .tga? Can i just open them in PS and save as?

Well,, I have resized the textures using "S-Spline XL" algorithm and sharpened them. Click on the thumbnail^ to see the difference. IMO the detail is increased on undetailed areas (upper left). But it's quite same on detailed textures (lush terrain), maybe a bit less pixelation.

All textures are 256x256px and about 84MB zipped. There's no slowdown on my system (geforce 7600gt, core 2 duo e6400, 2gb ram). I dunno about slower machines.

At the moment I only share them by the torrent network. Link

Well,, I have resized the textures using "S-Spline XL" algorithm and sharpened them. Click on the thumbnail^ to see the difference. IMO the detail is increased on undetailed areas (upper left). But it's quite same on detailed textures (lush terrain), maybe a bit less pixelation.

All textures are 256x256px and about 84MB zipped. There's no slowdown on my system (geforce 7600gt, core 2 duo e6400, 2gb ram). I dunno about slower machines.

At the moment I only share them by the torrent network. Link

EDIT: I thought I should mention my upload speed and when I'm seeding.
I have 1 mbit up and I'm usually seeding from 11am to 7-11pm (gmt)

EDIT2 wow I accidentally clicked "quote" and didn't notice it.

Last edited:
Well i think resizing so a low quality terrain and then sharpening it made it a little more blurry then it would if you did this:

Make a copy of the terrain in PS. Take one and sharpen in and then set it to Overlay so it gives it a nice Dark look and makes the terrain pop.

LOL DON'T TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER
(at least for 10 more minutes)

edit: I'm uploading. I'll post links.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Rye, very kind :sunny: Do you mind if I hotlink the files on my website?

lemon said:
edit: I'm uploading. I'll post links.
You don't need to upload them anymore as I'm uploading them to Tribes FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back