Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
41833925.jpg

Pretty bare for the most part; I like to easily see the flag functions and chat.

Last edited:
[MySQL_Tribes]

Thanks to NoFix, KingTomato, and Andrew.

Here is a package of code and .dlls to allow mysql database functionality for your Tribes server. I've also included the latest versions of (some of) NoFixs plugins. I think it's in a releasable state but by no means is it feature complete. Install notes are in the MySQL_Readme.txt file. Using php you can access (and manipulate) all the database information from a browser. Feel free to use and/or edit the code as you see fit. I have a number of other uses for this on my agenda but nothing completed so far. The next step will be server configuration from a website. PM me if you want a password to see my current databases.

http://www.tribespaintball.com/MySQL_Tribes.zip

Untitled-1.png

I also have (20+) available MySQL databases. If you host a server don't hesitate to utilize this pack. I'll host and support the MySQL aspect of it. PM me if you're interested.

this could be incredibly useful

if it was 1999

We (eu) already had this functionality back in 1999, but how would you know right? ;)

You'd think asking me for the server software for this would've been a nice time saver, but inventing wheels over and over is more fun. Sort of like what bugs has been doing lately with score systems and anti-cheats. =)

Slitz, feel free to post the server software for something similar to this. Let's see how much time we save by doing this, and see if he actually comes thru.

Slitz, feel free to post the server software for something similar to this. Let's see how much time we save by doing this, and see if he actually comes thru.
Well it's a complete stat system with both front and backend that was in action for years. I'm sure you remember it being used on the old Fragfactor servers. It's Freakys old forefather of what became the FoX proxy.

I'm sorry if I made it seem like it was available to the public, but mostly I'm sorry I didn't pay you guys the respect you deserve for making nice stuff for the community. Good job Lemon and the rest of you!

SO you had mysql functions in tribes in 1999? Or was it stats parsed with php then uploaded to a mysql database?
MySQL functions yea.. That's what this thread was about right? The actual program is a replacement for Infinitespawn, called Securespawn, and it doesn't use a modified tribes.exe or a mem.dll. This is not what this thread was about though. :) Keep up the good work.

MySQL functions yea.. That's what this thread was about right? The actual program is a replacement for Infinitespawn, called Securespawn, and it doesn't use a modified tribes.exe or a mem.dll. This is not what this thread was about though. :) Keep up the good work.

You'd think asking me for the server software for this would've been a nice time saver, but inventing wheels over and over is more fun.

Could you please just provide the software?

So let me see if I have this straight.

I should have asked you for something (that I didn't know about) that you wouldn't be able to provide anyway so I didn't have to ask NoFiX to help reinvent the wheel? Awesome. You're quite helpful in a completely unhelpful way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder everyone thinks you're a complete douche. It's because you're a complete douche. I understand now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back