Lets see those Configs boys!

config1.jpg

config2.jpg

I'm still looking for a stand alone waypoint script so I can help my friends out when they grab. As of now I do fine in games with only 2 scripts (maxthrow, favs), but I'd like to have a waypoint script like I said and a flaghud status script like the one Bad_Billy has.

FYI Bad_Billy has taken the most advantage of hudbot in my opinion.

As for this neehl character... He is a bitter hermit of a tribes player, but hes right DOD your config looks like rainbow sherbet jizzcreamy ass.

im just saying that instead of being hostile about it maybe give some form of advice? Im not trying to make waves lol but aight

DOD said:
Tell me what else can be done with a limited number of base textures that came with hudbot?
Make new textures..?

What ever happened to originality in configs.
Some of the configs here are looking better than usual, but there isn't really anyone using "Fresh Ideas" for configs, like Viking Pack, Cyclonites, SPY's and Tani's (etc.) configs originally did. Everything seems to just be rehashes of old ideas :/

you dont need big translucent cockbargling huds with some skulls and rainbow ass
go read some photoshop interface tutorials or some shit
download some old skins and redo them
go to some texture websites and rip someone off and make some new shit
invest a little more time into one project rather than making 50 hideous bullshit little nothings

DOD said:
Let us see your config.

DOD, I'm glad that you like to goof around with hudbot but ALL of your work that i've seen makes me want to throw my tribes CD in the garbage can. If it looked how your shit does when it came out. I would have never installed it.

Moebius said:
mattack's is by far the best hudbot made config in here.
are you serious? default on top of default
but yeah simple/clean > *

hey mattack let them see your fRESH disc skin buddy

Back