[The HudBot skins thread]

sshot0006.jpg

My stuff...edited from Sublime's chatmenu though.

Go into console type tree(); hit enter. menu pops up. open that. then find a playgui folder. open that. then look for uh chatmenuhud or something and right lcick it and edit it and those first 2 numbers are in x and y axis form. you should be able to figure it out from there. Sublime told me how to do that ;o

next question... how do i turn the clock background transparency OFF... i disabled the chat hud .png cause its too bulky... but now the clock is impossible to read (white on sky)

Psychosis said:
next question... how do i turn the clock background transparency OFF... i disabled the chat hud .png cause its too bulky... but now the clock is impossible to read (white on sky)
if u keep fooling around with it you will answer your own questions

i've been fooling for hours... tried changing settings in the tree() playgui thing, like i did for the chat hud... but theres no "commander" setting, and the other crap didn't work.

I'm a newbie @ this, last thing I set up was all zear/poop/presto 3 years ago :p

Psychosis said:
nother question... pinghud always displays 0, but the other parts of it work fine (fps, kph, etc).

Runars Tribalwar pack (viking 5.0)

Andrew disabled that function temporarily(?) to try to track down some bugs.. I expect it to be working in the next release :cat:

I kinda got tired of the large bulky ctfhud.. so I made some changes to make a smaller one integrated in the chathud. Gonna make something similar with the itemhud, and maybe with the "ping,fps,speed,dist" hud..

IF and when.. I might make a hudmover for those.. just need a couple of hours of spare time.. which recently has been hard to find.

Back