[T1 release] Skies maybe ?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! tribes keeps desktoping on me when trying out new terrains.

sob mother fucking piec of shit fuck fagget bitch lkshdsaljkhslksgsgd

just venting frustrations. k, thx.

bLiSS said:
Ah.. quick relies even late at night..

This is what Tribalwar is about ;)

edit : I'm going to bed now though.. I'll make this tomorrow.. shouldn't be too hard :p

RCsky.jpg

this is seriously starting to rival some of the skys in T2 (maps are so so but its skies are pretty damn awesome)...

its funny ya know, we ask for 'T1 with better graphics' they never really give it to us (so far) and yet here we are making it the way we want it, same physics just a hella prettier

Mav said:
this is seriously starting to rival some of the skys in T2 (maps are so so but its skies are pretty damn awesome)...

its funny ya know, we ask for 'T1 with better graphics' they never really give it to us (so far) and yet here we are making it the way we want it, same physics just a hella prettier
You have no clue how *old* that sky is. but whateva.

i'm trying to get textures like...

temp.JPG

into Tribes, but the fucker keeps desktoping, so I'm frustrated, and feel like throwing this back to the side

*sigh*

edit: it'll look like this in tribes...

temp128x128.jpg

I *WISH* I could use 512x512 textures hehe.

Last edited:
SarcaStick said:
You have no clue how *old* that sky is. but whateva.

I know its age, its been avaible to use since T1's release, as have most of the skies. Problem was, the good skies were only used on one or two maps that no one ever really played, or weren't used at all. Flash forward 3+ years and we're just now using them.

Not to mention, the community did port over better weapon models, effects, armors, vehicles etc

Mav said:
I know its age, its been avaible to use since T1's release, as have most of the skies. Problem was, the good skies were only used on one or two maps that no one ever really played, or weren't used at all. Flash forward 3+ years and we're just now using them.

Not to mention, the community did port over better weapon models, effects, armors, vehicles etc
no.

it's roughly 3-4 months old and I made it for andrew. It hasn't been available for 3yrs :lol:

That sunset one doesn't come from one of the game's .vol's :p

It's one of the skies Sarca posted. The first lushWorld Rollercoaster sky is built-in the game ;)

I'll release once I'm sure there won't be any problem.. maybe 2 days.

bLiSS said:
That sunset one doesn't come from one of the game's .vol's :p

It's one of the skies Sarca posted. The first lushWorld Rollercoaster sky is built-in the game ;)

I'll release once I'm sure there won't be any problem.. maybe 2 days.

Oh, well is it using a custom palette? Doesn't look like it.

Back