Simo0wnz tribes video

ok just watched the movie, and all those that say the shots weren't that impressive or it's all ping, you guys are tools.

I thought they were nice shots man, nice job.

Also, I don't really think he was looking for all that much helpful criticism on this movie. Thnx for treatin people with disrespect when they release something to the community that they took time to make.

thanx alot toosmoothe..it did take alot of time...i just wanted people to enjoy it..
and that crack on v20 was fucking hilarious.
very fun to make..and it couldnt be done without this community so i thought id share.

TooSmoothe said:
you should make a movie of all your cg kills on SH sometime, that kind of movie would rock.

He's a disgrace for a CG wh0re...

Personally, Anne* could make a one hour movie full of CG wh0ring. :(

Nice movie, very good job, go make another one :D

nice editing, music could be better (just not my taste)
make the movies with the t2 terrain/disc/mortar etc to make it look nicer :cry:

hehe i totally forgot what the old terrain textures looked like. Gimme a couple of weeks and I'll release my lame ass movie I've been working on. Stupid business classes are monopolizing alll of my time.

I liked the movie as well, doesnt matter if the shots arent 'l33t' or what not, just the fact that were pretty good shots..and it was enjoying to watch

hey homeslice... it isnt entirely lucky. when someone shoots at someone else, they aim to hit them, so if they get an MA, they were aiming for it. but not always do they hit, if it is a nice shot, most ppl will stop for a split second, to make sure it was their shot, not because they are suprised they hit it (unless its MA mortar or something, like i had on itzben on ccd ;) )

edit: if anyone has a demo of that, gimme

Ok... most of the time, its luck. Usually, after you play for a long time, you know how fast the disc goes in comparison to how fast/which direction the capper is going. This allows you to just about narrow it down to where your disc needs to be. I don't go for long ma's very much anymore, but when i do, I usually put my cursor on the capper, do a "reflex twitch" and shoot. Following that, i whip out my CG. Most of the time, i'm not gonna hit him, but if i do, then go me.

Back