[T1 Release] Terrain Textures

SarcaStick

Contributor
Veteran X
Ok, all I can say is read the readme.txt
It's an easy, 1 step process.

In this zip are only the lush textures for tribes. There were a total of 287 bmp in this set. That's a hell of a lot of bmps to work with. Anywho, I just redid the ones that were being used by our main maps(twl).

If you happen to spot something out of the ordinary, feel free to /msg sarcastick in irc. I'd be willing to fix any terrains that may have snuck past me (since dynamix loads the terrain, well, dynamically :()

I just want to thank anyone who was involved in getting this out to all of you guys.

I'm not sure if I will do any other terrains, but I guess only time will tell.

Andrew mentioned a 1 terrain per month suggestion. I might do that, it just depends on what else I have to do. Right now my main focus is going to be on Legends. I have a few things I have to do. <3 those guys to. ;)

anywho...I hope you enjoy them. If not, just delete them from your base folder and play on.

Lush Textures

edit:

If you had any type of problems from the initial download, try re-downloading the zip again and just overwrite what you already have in your base directory.

SarcaStick

I guess I should oinclude some ss's for those who havent seem them yet.

sshot0092.jpg

sshot0024.jpg

RD_BE.jpg

p.s. reliqueeeeeery isnt complete yet. but oh well for now.

Last edited:
Noticed something "out of the ordinary" on DX with both the sky and ground textures. you can see the sky is representing what looks like 2 seperate images, and the ground has the obvious patchiness with some of the old and some of the new textures. anyway, screen shot below.

texture.jpg

Back