Here is a pic of one of the Xmas Presents

newbe1.jpg

newbe2.jpg

newds1.jpg

newds2.jpg

fucking AWESOME

Why doesnt someone change all the shitty graphics out? Like the crappy ass disc explosion along with mortar explosion and weapon models...?

Btw, now I know why T1 was infested with cheating. If you can change a DTS shape, then you can pretty much make an nrg pck bright red and huge (same with flag).

Anyways, it still looks awesome. You should expect some FPS loss. And Im pretty sure your not going to run it Software Accelerated... but I could be wrong

Validuz said:
Btw, now I know why T1 was infested with cheating. If you can change a DTS shape, then you can pretty much make an nrg pck bright red and huge (same with flag).

One of the reasons why only trusted people should do this :p

shot0000.jpg

shot0001.jpg

*Edit: Very nice phantom. I don't play T1 anymore but I'd figure I'd fire up tribes and take a SS. Can't wait to see what you release for T2.

Last edited:
Validuz said:
Why doesnt someone change all the shitty graphics out? Like the crappy ass disc explosion along with mortar explosion and weapon models...?

rofl

Just a question, when you load the new heavy armor, does it slow down your speed for all armors. Just happened to me, does it happen to everyone? Btw looks great. :)

*NM im a fucktard

Last edited:
hmm i cant get them working...every time i goto third person to try and see them my game crashes...got skin loader..just dont work

any ideas?

Back