[t1] chain tracers?

rofl sysorex, the point is that if an ld can see you he can stop you from grabbing irrespective of how many lifes you have

FSB-SPY said:
Tracers0.gif
Tracers1.gif

PS!!!!!! :p

Is it PS'ed? That would be really useful...wouldnt have to zoom in 2x to see your own bullets. And i really wouldnt call a red cg bullet(or any color) a cheat.. it still takes just as much skill to aim.

And if you think cheats don't make a difference, you have never played the game...or you cheat yourself, one of those. Cheats have really removed a whole dimension of gameplay--no use in deploying sensors if you can see enemies little triangles wherever they are... there is no element of surprise, nor can you hide with the flag. No use in communicating with teammates about where the flag was dropped if you know where it is all the time... yes, cheats make a very very big difference.

Has to be PS'd, how else could he get the exact same pic with different skin files? He would have to get out of tribes and put in the red chain tracer skin and then load tribes back up to see it...

That is Photoshopped. It shows how "it" (it being the red tracers) are a tad easier to see on non-white backgrounds. You can see the third tracer a tad easier on the right (red), then on the left picture. And let's face it, had this been taken on Snowblind's sky backdrop... the difference would be more substantial.

Personally - I wouldn't mind having different colored tracers just for the sake of being "different" in Tribes; and yeah, I'm sure by now you've all been familiar with my "different" Tribes setup (chatHud on bottom of screen, border, etc, etc). While it might give some an edge on chaining, I've played this game for far too long to not know how to manipulate chainers to my advantage. ;)

Shadowfox said:
Is it PS'ed? That would be really useful...wouldnt have to zoom in 2x to see your own bullets. And i really wouldnt call a red cg bullet(or any color) a cheat.. it still takes just as much skill to aim.

And if you think cheats don't make a difference, you have never played the game...or you cheat yourself, one of those. Cheats have really removed a whole dimension of gameplay--no use in deploying sensors if you can see enemies little triangles wherever they are... there is no element of surprise, nor can you hide with the flag. No use in communicating with teammates about where the flag was dropped if you know where it is all the time... yes, cheats make a very very big difference.

never use sensors, rarely even go into commander mode

our flag has been taken? well theres ONE place hes going with that.... get there first OMFG!!!!@#%!$%

and u shouldnt have to hide with the flag in the first place, thats the point, u should have teammates help u with that, if not, do something else

Back