System Requirements?

SpydeR

Can someone please post the system requirements for this game? I donated for instant access and want to buy a new computer to run Midair. Thanks. :bigthumb:

LM||S_pydeR
l33tmofos.com/MyBB

Can you guys provide actual average FPS numbers?

On the smaller LT maps I get 120 which is the current max.(will be changed later)

On the larger base maps that have more textures etc, I get around 85-110.

The game/maps aren't fully optimized yet so those numbers will improve.

if you're buying a new card just get the 1070 (INSANE card) or wait for 1060 or amds new cards.

maybe if you want used get a 970, 980 or 980 ti. they should be plummeting in prices because of the new cards but who knows. at the very least get a 780 superclocked which is what im playing on.

Will it run on this?

Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
16GB, 2133MHz, DDR4 up to 64GB
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 745 4GB DDR3

^ I'll upgrade to EVGA GeForce GTX 960 if that card is not good enough.

Last edited:
Will it run on this?

Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
16GB, 2133MHz, DDR4 up to 64GB
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 745 4GB DDR3

^ I'll upgrade to EVGA GeForce GTX 960 if that card is not good enough.

With that current setup I think the game would be playable, but around 30fps, but some maps are laggier than others.

If your not in the instant access I suggest using the time to save up for a SSD for your OS and a few programs/games to use on it, and atleast wait for the GTX 1060 or above to come out. Thats a powerful CPU you have, you want a GPU to match so theres no bottleneck. The Midair people said that they might have another way for other people to access the game and help back the developers later down the line.

If you plan on playing the game ASAP I would suggest getting the AMD RX 480 which is an excellent budget card thats releasing soon.

Back