[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG by naptown - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG
Page 10 of 69
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
181 - 01-04-2016, 20:56
**** those guys for being civilized White people

OR BURN THE WHOLE STATE DOWN STARTING WITH OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD

Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 01-04-2016, 21:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I still want to know who from TW that so devoutly believes in this cause, is going to saddle up and drive to Oregon to help overthrow the government, lol.
[... worthless text...]
The ONLY cause i believe in here is the dismantling of invented Federal agencies that have a law enforcement division. You know, like these guys:

The AFT
The U.S. Department of Education
The FBI
The Bureau of Land Management
The U.S. Department of the Interior
The U.S. Postal Inspection Service
The National Park Service
The Environmental Protection Agency
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

All the above agencies act in a way against the citizens who pay for their paychecks, health care and lavish pensions, in the same way as your local SWAT team does. None of those invented Fed agencies need law enforcement.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 01-04-2016, 21:24
DROP THAT ****ING FISH YOU PIECE OF **** GET ON THE GROUND STOP RESISTING BANG BANG

yea, the guy motioned to me in a threatening way

at that point i just had to make a decision, i mean, i have a wife and kids after all, better safe than sorry.

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
184 - 01-04-2016, 21:29
the AFT eh?

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 01-04-2016, 21:49
http://harpers.org/archive/2015/02/t...eist/?single=1

"In 1885, William A. J. Sparks, the commissioner of the General Land Office, reported to Congress that ***8220;unscrupulous speculation***8221; had resulted in ***8220;the worst forms of land monopoly . . . throughout regions dominated by cattle-raising interests.***8221; West of the hundredth meridian, cattle barons had enclosed the best forage along with scarce supplies of water in an arid landscape. They falsified titles using the signatures of cowhands and family members, employed fictitious identities to stake claims, and faked improvements on the land to appear to comply with the law. ***8220;Probably most private range land in the western states,***8221; a historian of the industry concluded, ***8220;was originally obtained by various degrees of fraud.***8221;

The cattle barons were not cowboys, though they came to veil themselves in the cowboy mythos. They were bankers and lawyers, or mining and timber and railroad tycoons. They dominated territorial legislatures, made governors, kept judges, juries, and lawmen in their pockets. They hired gunmen to terrorize those who dared to encroach on their interests. They drove off small, cash-poor family ranchers by stampeding or rustling their herds, bankrupting them with spurious lawsuits, diverting water courses and springs, fencing off land to monopolize the grass, and, finally, when all else failed, by denouncing the subsistence ranchers as rustlers who should be lynched. By the late nineteenth century, the barons had privatized the most productive grasslands and the riparian corridors, where the soil was especially rich. What remained was the less valuable dry-land forage of the public domain, which by 1918 totaled some 200 million acres spread across the eleven states of the West, and which the barons also dominated by stocking them with huge numbers of cows."

gg

Last edited by Eggi; 01-04-2016 at 21:54..
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 01-04-2016, 21:57
Can we all just agree that we harbor a morbid desire to see an armed insurrection against the federal government?

No one wants to dissect the finer points of land title law.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 01-04-2016, 21:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
The ONLY cause i believe in here is the dismantling of invented Federal agencies that have a law enforcement division. You know, like these guys:

The AFT
The U.S. Department of Education
The FBI
The Bureau of Land Management
The U.S. Department of the Interior
The U.S. Postal Inspection Service
The National Park Service
The Environmental Protection Agency
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

All the above agencies act in a way against the citizens who pay for their paychecks, health care and lavish pensions, in the same way as your local SWAT team does. None of those invented Fed agencies need law enforcement.
What is AFT?

You left out the BIA, which is and isn't surprising.

My run went long and I have to go to bed, sorry to rain on ya'als Klan rally. Here is a cool photo though:

What's amazing to me is how brave that Annon Bundy is to appear all by himself to the press like tha. ..wait.. . .holy crap, there is a guy on the right of the picture! Were it not for his sunglasses I never would have seen him, he is so well hidden. Also, now that I'm looking, there may or may not be another guy in the picture, all the way to the left. You have to squint a little and get really close to the monitor but you can just barely make the outline of another body guard there, but he's really REALLY well hidden. I doubt an untrained eye is ever going to see him, his camouflage is that good. These are obviously highly trained men, not to be trifled with.

ya'aal boys have a good night, ya hear? lol

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
188 - 01-04-2016, 22:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
Can we all just agree that we harbor a morbid desire to see an armed insurrection against the federal government?
i'm down with that, that'd be real entertainment - not this ***** 'occupy and then give in quietly' ****

the blacks actually did a better job of protesting, even if what they were protesting was dumb as ****...

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
189 - 01-04-2016, 22:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
No one wants to dissect the finer points of land title law.
More like most of the people involved in the conversation are unable to do so. not enough hurrrr and durrrrr in the language.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
190 - 01-04-2016, 22:04
Quote:
holy crap, there is a guy on the right of the picture! Were it not for his sunglasses I never would have seen him, he is so well hidden. Also, now that I'm looking, there may or may not be another guy in the picture, all the way to the left. You have to squint a little and get really close to the monitor but you can just barely make the outline of another body guard there, but he's really REALLY well hidden. I doubt an untrained eye is ever going to see him, his camouflage is that good. These are obviously highly trained men, not to be trifled with.

ya'aal boys have a good night, ya hear? lol
lol yeah because camouflage doesn't work at all lol what a stupid ****ing concept

i mean, i can't believe they were trying to hide themselves in that picture omg hahahahah total fail man i see them easily!

****ing military is so stupid using camo lol wtf are they thinking i mean **** i see them everytime when they are in the grocery store or at a fast food restaurant lol camo never works

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
191 - 01-04-2016, 22:04
Matt Osborne
***8207;@OsborneInk

#YallQaeda in a nutshell
Embedded image permalink

lol

cael
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 01-04-2016, 22:05
i think i speak for most non-whites here when i say i would love to see a white racist armed insurrection against the government and would like to extend this invite to revolt to all of tw's racist and gun nut crew.

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 01-04-2016, 22:10
you speak for most whites too.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 01-04-2016, 22:13
Obama tightening online loophole for gun sales, requiring background checks | Ars Technica

git yer guns boys it's finally happenin!

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
195 - 01-04-2016, 22:17
Yokel Haram lol

Sent from *Magic Device* using Tapatalk 4.9.5

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 01-04-2016, 22:25
The irony of displaced redskin vanster complaining about people defending their land rights is hilarious

cael
VeteranXX
Old
197 - 01-04-2016, 22:30
yeah for some reason he doesn't recognize the right of the white man to poach and start fires

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
198 - 01-04-2016, 22:31
and confiscate buildings

and demanding the release of prisoners

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 01-04-2016, 22:34
Quote:
What is AFT?

You left out the BIA, which is and isn't surprising.
Oh my ****ing god...! Did i improperly label the ATF as AFT and then, not only that, but i forgot to add to their acronym the other letter that had to add to their name to get idiot Americans, like yourself, to forget about that time they slaughter a bunch of women and children?

Also, what does the 'I' stand for in your attempt to slam me? They are known as the BATF because nothing in the registry of Fed agencies are: 'BIATF'.

So, you were saying...?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 01-04-2016, 22:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post

Also, what does the 'I' stand for in your attempt to slam me? They are known as the BATF because nothing in the registry of Fed agencies are: 'BIATF'.

So, you were saying...?
I'm saying you are back in my sig.

http://www.bia.gov/WhoWeAre/BIA/

Page 10 of 69

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

Social Website Bullshit