do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 38 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 38 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
741 - 02-08-2013, 20:15
If we really want this entertainment one of us can just make a smurf account and pretend to be him. Shouldn't be too hard, really.

Sponsored Links
sashimi
VeteranXV
Old
742 - 02-08-2013, 20:16
ban these degenerate pieces of **** and end this discussion

that is all.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
743 - 02-08-2013, 20:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
Honestly, I think unless someone can forcibly get him to take his meds or get him committed there's really nothing anyone can do to talk even an iota of sense into him by this point. He's already lost his family, his friends, and any prospects of being employed. He's already at the bottom. He doesn't even have control of his own mind. Dragging your self out of the gutter requires a perseverance and stability that just get washed out by his particular brain chemistry. Can you imagine what's like to have a problem that by its nature prevents you from realizing you have a problem?

We all take turns making fun of his ridiculous ****, but yeah, this is probably something that should stop. Banning isn't going to fix anything on his end, but maybe laughing in his face is a bit too unethical. He was certainly an enlightening experience for me in how a broken brain works, but there isn't much else we can gain from this sad display.

Also dweasel was never entertaining in the slightest and said probably the creepiest **** ever said here. We don't need to hear him give more details on what he didn't do to his infant daughter. Keep him out.
qft

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
744 - 02-08-2013, 20:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
also **** off i can't believe this thread generated so many replies
I'm calling bull****. You knew any thread even suggesting banning them would be 50+ pages with half of those posts coming from tehvul2.

This thread is nothing but you generating more posts. Nobody expected you to follow through because you're more concerned with losing bad posters than keeping the good ones that leave on their own because of asshats like the Garcias.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
745 - 02-08-2013, 20:28
What is the reason he wants bad posters to stay over good ones?

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
746 - 02-08-2013, 20:29
unethical on tw?

this isn't a work place wowbagger, you ****ing scumbag

stick to hovering under absent's anus to catch his bull**** before it hits the ground

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
747 - 02-08-2013, 20:34
Compromise: How about banning tehvul with temp bans that keep him from posting 75% of the time? That way, the enablers still keep him around sometimes. And the haters have him gone most of the time.

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
748 - 02-08-2013, 20:43
If there was a way for us to self police and get rid of the garcias we would have done it.

You can't next someone with no job, friends, family. There's no leverage to make him leave.

We need you to ban them both Rayn.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
749 - 02-08-2013, 22:23
is this matter concluded?

can we get back to talking about how scooby should be banned for losing a bet where he asked to be banned if he lost the bet?

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
750 - 02-08-2013, 22:38
It's all being mulled over still.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
751 - 02-08-2013, 22:41
oh. how long is this going to take to sort out? we're at page 38 and so far we've discovered that tevul and his kin are threatening the forum owner, 90% of everyone hates them, and people who use the ignore feature are apparently weak willed pussies.

is more discussion really necessary? people aren't even using original insults anymore.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
752 - 02-08-2013, 22:45
Yall some emotional peoples. Just saying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
753 - 02-08-2013, 22:47
When it hit's 50 pages, mulling will turn into consideration.

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
754 - 02-08-2013, 22:52
i know both of the garcias

i say let them live

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
755 - 02-08-2013, 22:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvul2 View Post
Yall some emotional peoples. Just saying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

tehvul your new un-emo schtick is pretty boring

please select another from the list

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
756 - 02-08-2013, 22:55
after 100 pages we will upgrade the considered ban to incipient

Jahoda Duck
Veteran++
Old
757 - 02-08-2013, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
if i found an overwhelming 90% opinion in favor I would do it, but there are valid opinions in favor not to, although they are a tiny minority and I'm not sure I agree with them. I still have to think about it, there's really a problem here and you guys who say there isn't really need to think about it for the good of the forum and for the good of the poster. this isn't some obnoxious troll, this is someone who is bat**** insane. if you want to enable him and laugh, say so.

if you think you should just let him run rampant and derail every thread with inane nonsense and that's ok, say so. we have plenty of ****ing terrible posters.

most of them don't threaten me with their delusional connections to government agencies , beg for permabans evenery holiday season, invite their family of degenerates to **** up our forum ad infinitum, or get their mom to threaten legal action against me because they indirectly wound up implying the wrong sibling was raped by their father.

On the other hand, some people watch Jerry Springer for that kind of **** and at some times I find it sadly pathetic and entertaining in the same way I find Togowack (to a lesser extend) to be hilarious in their illness.

However I still need to deal with overwhelming complaints regardless of my personal opinions on freedom of speech, censorship, and all that stupid bull****. So I try to leave it to the group conscience to decide but I am still torn on what to do here.

We clearly have a cancer here that stands out by it's aggressive malignancy. While we have many other cancers here, this one chooses to be the doucheiest cancer of present note. What then, am I to do, among a population that celebrate freedom to say whatever the **** they want whilst saying "well this one guy, he's just ****ing ruining it for the people that are ruining it for the internet"

I don't know. I've always been inclined to let this place be self policing and find ways to remove people from the community that simply were not acceptable by your standards by whatever means you found necessary. So -- what do I do when that doesn't work?

Let's not get too hung up on principles here. We're talking about a family of degenerate, insane, assholes. We ban people here. We do not allow free speech. We're just more lax than most.

also **** off i can't believe this thread generated so many replies
did u let ur wife on ur account why're u making this so dramatic

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
758 - 02-08-2013, 23:43
whyre

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
759 - 02-08-2013, 23:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahoda Duck View Post
did u let ur wife on ur account why're u making this so dramatic
he loves the drama

where u been

Jahoda Duck
Veteran++
Old
760 - 02-08-2013, 23:54
no one should spend so much time thinking about the garcias

Page 38 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban