[We Wuz Kangz] Cheddar Man - DNA shows early Brit had dark skin

A forum where 95% eschew science as bullshit, is making a thread discussing. . .science. I've no idea how to digest this.

As far as getting your card and being on the registry, your mail-in DNA results that you got from a for-profit company are worth nothing. The only way you can get on a Tribal registry is for whatever Tribe to approve it. The Hick/TW/deep-south notion that natives get free cars, houses, taxes, college education and all the rest is a myth.

I do appreciate that Gandalf and others do not like racism. I'm happy to see that TW is a place where racism will not be tolerated. I'm hoping we start digging up racist quotes and sanction those that made them. You're growing, Gandalf. I believe in you.

A forum where 95% eschew science as bullshit, is making a thread discussing. . .science. I've no idea how to digest this.

As far as getting your card and being on the registry, your mail-in DNA results that you got from a for-profit company are worth nothing. The only way you can get on a Tribal registry is for whatever Tribe to approve it. The Hick/TW/deep-south notion that natives get free cars, houses, taxes, college education and all the rest is a myth.

I do appreciate that Gandalf and others do not like racism. I'm happy to see that TW is a place where racism will not be tolerated. I'm hoping we start digging up racist quotes and sanction those that made them. You're growing, Gandalf. I believe in you.
:lolwut:

triggered

Oh, look what I found

qH8Zdj3.png

Every single time.

Maybe Gandalf can give this guy his money too.

Just to clarify: what truth is it that you think you've uncovered there, Reggs?

1ninetymilesv3ubv1ujl0qgo1_400.gif

Evolution. Sun exposure without shelter would have caused the skin to pigment as protection. They evolved and started thinking and building and their skin lightened up because they didn't need that protection anymore.

Africa did not evolve with the rest of peoplekind and so they just keep getting darker

this is not how evolution works

it is not a reactive process

Honestly, if you define yourself by a skin pigment, it really does not say much about you. I define myself by my own actions and judge others likewise. Where your ancestry is from means very little to me in evaluating your worth. Don’t get me wrong, ancestry is neat and interesting, It just doesn’t matter really.

All that said, if I find myself in Dorchester Mass at nite and a group of black kids in hoodies are approaching me, yeah I’m probably going to drive off because I have seen enough of the news.

Honestly, if you define yourself by a skin pigment, it really does not say much about you. I define myself by my own actions and judge others likewise. Where your ancestry is from means very little to me in evaluating your worth. Don’t get me wrong, ancestry is neat and interesting, It just doesn’t matter really.

I feel much the same way, but I'm sure glad I'm white.

Wouldn't be brown in this ol town.

You can't determine skin color from mDNA, since it doesn't have that type of information. The DNA which does encode such things deteriorates fairly quickly. So therefore, this article is again blatant multiculti propaganda and continues the modern trend of rewriting European history to make it seem like Mohamed and N'gobo were always here. News flash: they weren't, our ancestors fought these types of muds for millenia. It's also possible they gave the sample to some incompetent shitskin who scraped their own DNA on there, but I'm confident this "news" is just another in a long line of Cultural Marxist degradation and deconstruction of European history.

I actually have the proper documentation, its just too low a percentage for the First Nations to give a fuck. My grandfather being metis doesn’t help, as they truly are the bastard children of the Native Americans.

I am not growing, I have always held these beliefs. You are just too racist and judgmental to have recognized it. I do not need to live up to any standard you set, since you are just a racist fuck.

So when I drove through Globe Arizona and went through the Apache reservation... why were the living conditions 3rd world but everyone had new trucks?

General Assistance: Cash assistance to meet essential needs of food, clothing, shelter, and utilities. Additionally, each General Assistance recipient must work with a social services worker to develop and sign an Individual Self Sufficiency Plan (ISP) to meet the goal of employment. The plan must outline specific steps the individual will take to increase independence. Eligibility will be reviewed every three months, six months, or whenever there is a change in status that can affect eligibility. Recipients must immediately inform the social services office of any such changes. If a client refuses employment or quits a job they will be sanctioned and cannot receive services for a period of at least 60 days but not more than 90 days.

:lol:
No for real... this is how it works brah.. You go outside, you get tanned... you stay inside you get white.

Why you not understanding this?

of course trolling belial with something he said months ago about niggers not having enough time to evolve has nothing to do with it

Back