[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

why is this your first thought

seriously

why

why? i can live with 9 fingers..i can even get by with half a hand or 1 hand.

do you really want to go through life with a dick that looks like a gnarled stump and every time you piss its like a sprinkler head?

or worse, one day you take your underwear off and put them in the clothes hamper, and your dick stays with them

seriously i am hermetically sealing my house

No kidding....I was looking at that wiki and it says those spiders like shoes/clothing,etc. WTF...how am I ever supposed to get dressed again in my life knowing that g-damn spider could be in there.

The first thing that popped up into my head was; how much did that whole ordeal cost?

no i mean why did your brain go there

never mind i dont want to know

because i've been getting odd bites on my legs. everytime it gets cold down here, my bed is kind of by the window, and im guessing that its from little bugs making thier way in looking for eat.

I dont want the pee pee eating spider to bite me.

you should hermetically seal your dick

i mean it's not like you're gonna need it LMAO

Must have been a severe reaction.

Generally, if treated around the time the bite occurs, it won't end up as such a terrible case. I have a buddy who got bit by one and it wasn't NEAR as bad.

Sorry that happened to you man, what's the word on scarring? I imagine it's going to be sweet.

Quick someone Digg this thread!

If someone does drop me a link please, I will love being famous on the interweb for having the ugliest and most fucked up hand ever.

Also my roomate had a pest contol/exterminator company go thru the whole house and they found nothing. Just the regular garden variety bugs and shit that are everywhere.

Man, that looks like no spider bite I've ever seen. Didn't realize you could get the "necro" from one. :scared:

At any rate, good job surviving that shit. You should scare as many little kids as possible until you get your skin grafts.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!"

Back