[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

tbf, all white people are racists
white society built nations that allow free speech and welcoming, altruistic immigration policies
no other group of people on the planet has ever done that and that's clearly the work of racists

This guy is hilarious. I almost feel badly for some of these folks. This type of thing has been going on in the left media forever. Obama's reign is a great showcase. Go back and look at the media coverage during the times he shat out all of his executive orders.

This is why many of us were pissed. Trump is only doing what others have done - just better.

Also, I heard that story on immigration right alongside the other stories on the radio the day they broke. I am picky about my news sources. So - it got fair play. It's just the whore media wants attention and always goes for the clickiest of the click.

Whatever.

The asylum angle makes sense. These dumb fucks don't understand the concept of asylum. It's different than immigration. Jesus - the stupidity runs freely. This is how much of the world already works. Nothing new here.

Last edited:
How about we take the 100 billion plus we pay in support and benefits to illegals (not counting enforcement) and give it to the folks who have paid into social security their entire life. They get about 1,200 dollars per month on average.

The left is not the majority. They make it seem that way because of the media.

They make it up as they go, by saying illegals have rights. No Bernie, that's your opinion. They need to come in through a border check point. The "Squad" is only 4 people out of 635 members when it comes to the house and senate. Yet they cry like babies. Bully, Cry, Bully, Cry. I'm telling on you by bringing a resolution to the house floor condemning what you said as racist. Their immigration plan is open borders. Free everything.

Blacks - 13% of the population.
Muslims - 1.1% of the population.
Non Hispanic Whites - 62% of the population.

[bitchute]PHRVyyEh9Rg[/bitchute] <--- Need Bitchute brackets to work.
Trump Is Trying to Force the Dems to Circle Wagons Around AOC, Tlaib, Omar, etc

Last edited:
geary-vs-clymer-poster-annotated.jpg

Hiester Clymer - Wikipedia

re-write history plz

this makes democrats look bad

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kris-kobach-i-might-still-support-trump-if-he-came-out-and-said-im-a-racist

"He didn’t pick a race battle,” the former Kansas secretary of state said. “He picked a battle and the left and you choose to characterize it as a race battle.”

Noting that Kobach and other Trump allies are only able to defend the president because he has given them “cover” and insisted he’s “not a racist,” the CNN anchor upped the ante.

“What would you do if the president said, ‘I am a racist, that’s why I said it,’” Cuomo asked. “What would you do?”

“Then I would not defend him because there’s no excuse for racism in America,” Kobach replied.

Cuomo then asked if Kobach would still support Trump as president, prompting the former Kansas gubernatorial candidate to go silent for a beat before hemming and hawing.

“You’d have to think about it?!’ Cuomo exclaimed. “You have to think about whether or not you’d support a racist?! Really?”

“I’d have to know who was running against him,” the Kansas Senate hopeful said, prompting the CNN host to throw up his arms in disbelief.

:rofl: :lol:
#Triggered

Back