opsayo u were rite

i want a plugin that fixes the weird LoD issues with high fovs/looking up/down etc with the first person weapon model

unless there's some way to just force it to always use the max LoD that would probably do the trick too

that's like the only thing that really bugs me these days about 1.40, that my disc launcher detail will randomly go down and look shitty depending on the angle i look around (and the animations break/go away)

scratch that im 95% sure i just found it and fixed it

vav

yes moove is great -- especially the skins, sounds, redone indoor textures -- but the grid terrain, health/nrg above every player, plus slightly ambiguous team/enemy indicators just made the screen feel too busy for me.

if its any consolation i swapped your skins and sounds (except your flag cap wtf orig is nostalgia and legend) onto groove140

idk its all preference, i remember eldee had a busy hud + hpb and was amazing

Like I told rtcll, try it and see if it actually helps u. I don't even use it on my end because it's a bit bulky and found it to be of no help. Not to mention when a players health went into red, I found myself shooting teammates thinking it was an enemy :lol:

All I use it for is to see player names.

dood u r gonna make me go 0-psayo on u

just cus it may not make some1 paly better doesnt make it a cheat

we all saw what perma iff did 4 dare in pu, it made him unstoppable (dare kill urself)... fat fuck maverick paly w perma iff on his own server for well over a year and no 1 care cus he was still bad as fuck

what the fuck is wrong with you people.

honestly dp if you wanna focus your misguided anger you can focus it on me, i'm the one who put it into the config

it's been out there forever and anyone that wanted to use it could have, i'm re-up'ing milks config without it now (and with a few minor fixes)

if somehow me putting some basically cosmetic .dll that's been around for 5 years into one of the many configs i helped make is a big deal then fine i'll take it out

i don't know why you're getting crazy about this, you'd sound more logical if you were arguing against using hudbot/1.40's minimap, THAT provides a huge advantage and everyone uses it

fuck might as well campaign against 1.40 in general

that's what i figured

i meant to re-up it anyways with the fixes cause milk hid a few binds in scripts and that's a pet peeve of mine and skillz was all like 'dood how do i rebind jumpjet' and i was like "RAWR"

what about that LoDFix tho thats pretty fukin awesome

Last edited:
this game is dead stop fucking modding it fuckn nerds

it is 15 years old and none of this shit even alters gameplay one bit

let the game RIP already u got damn obessive nerds

i play w/ all nearly default scripts and a few mods to gui here and there none of this shit matters

last hope makes game slow as shit anyway

if u gave iba posr groove/ milk mans config they would suk just as fucking much as they always have

look at bugs he cant even ski 12 years later

this game is about having a good initial config, good ping, playing a lot and being not retarded like bugs & nogfm

Last edited:
totally doesn't, if anything a fancy config loses fps

but i like my twibe to look pretty and i get really bored when my girl is at work

one day i'm gonna bug spy to come have a beer w/me and pretend im way cooler than i really am cause he's like a movie star and shit

i not cry about this

dare posted a cool video/demo of someone shooting him with a seeker missile.

he cried shortly afterwards.

i downloaded that video on to my phone and when i'm having a bad day at work i can watch it and bust out laughing.

also good for many laughs on a bad day is TPK's "how to" video on how to dominate an LT pickup.

tribes demos on phones ..... MUHAHAHAHA

lol

no matter wat anyone says bugs is not bad at tribes

he understands the timings to grab lamas he just wants to cruise a long at his own pace

i saw him fly an invisible hpc the other day

i didnt even know it was possible to make a fucking invisible hpc

i also ran into bugs on an irc separate of dynamix and tribalwar once that was for quant hft day trading he is not a dumb person by far

i will probably keep making more videos of him

but really what id like to see before game is dead totally with 0 players

is bugs in a pu chasing with rocket turret missiles or him doing that for a whole pub vs actually good ppl. i doubt the good ppl r gonna win

Last edited:
i have a recording of bugs invincible in heavy capping a tie game on broadside or blastside that was 12v12 in ot for like 10 minutes

whole team chases him and rages

i need to find that again

i also have another recording of me about to cap out some really close tie game on hb and just when i am about to land for the cap at mach 3 this missile from across the map nukes me

i actually LOL'd irl for like 10 minutes after that

In early 2007 we patched this energy disclosure problem on the sh-thole server. The patch is also on the United States Base server - enemies will always see a 0 energy bar.

We noticed that when a player's energy went to zero at that moment a number of sniper shots fired simultaneously. In LT play PERHAPS the energy disclosure is less important. Unfortunately in base it was quite important. Good times were had after activating the patch and seeing 3 sniper blasts intersect (always) below you because your energy was not disclosed to the (auto) shooters.

how the fuck do u eat microwaved chicken

only other person i talk to in my life that swears by that is skillz

blows my mind he cook chicken from raw in microwave

ru just reheating

ya i have heard of microwave raw chicken but i iant even see it and sure as fuk not goin 2 try it ever

takes like 7 mins in cast iron skillet w gas stove

wat the fuck

i bake the chucken but i microwave everything else. fk that

7 mins = 6 mins more than i am willing to spend in the kitchen

Back