opsayo u were rite

yah for the last 4 years people have been crying about the huge advantage that guistuff gives people and we've been working desperately to stop its use

:lol:

'oh man sleepy is using guistuff what a hacker'

said no one ever

Can you do plugin of just the pass flag stuff? I would like to add that to TRIBES 2015 config.

//show pink iff when team mate says "I have flag"
$mj::passhelper = true;

//show pink minimap iff when team mate says "i have flag"
$mj::passhelpermm = true;

i think at some point all of us have given each other lots of shit

it's actually one of the beautiful things about tribes/tw

as much as we can disagree about stuff and hate on each other there's one thing we all share in common - love for tribe :)

and that love is usually more powerful than our egos and opinions or grudges

do ne 1 remember when opsayo accuse me of hacking based on the name "isuk" showing up on his logs 4lasthope kick

then it turn out it was mun chicago IP smurfing as me

and opsayo refuse 2 admit he is wrong then go on vendetta against milk man and mun

gg

do ne 1 remember when opsayo accuse me of hacking based on the name "isuk" showing up on his logs 4lasthope kick

then it turn out it was mun chicago IP smurfing as me

and opsayo refuse 2 admit he is wrong then go on vendetta against milk man and mun

gg

he had been planning that witch hunt against milkman for like a month before he posted about it and the whole time i was going please dont please dont then in the thread im like calm down stork told him to calm down then he attacked me cuz i disagreed with the witch hunt

like what in the fuck

this was up there with snow being called a cheater becaue he shot a guy blind

yesterday night rtcll shot me as soon as i came around a corner twice way more blatant cheating shit than those snow demos

i not cry about this

IDGAF

and opsayo didnt even play tribes during snows prime

WHAT THEF UCK

i want a plugin that fixes the weird LoD issues with high fovs/looking up/down etc with the first person weapon model

unless there's some way to just force it to always use the max LoD that would probably do the trick too

that's like the only thing that really bugs me these days about 1.40, that my disc launcher detail will randomly go down and look shitty depending on the angle i look around (and the animations break/go away)

o and fuzzy/blocky shadows with nothing in between

and crashes with high fov/hires terrain

i should shut up now before i think of more

I don't understand the point of that Spy

The point is that I consider the "useless" part to be a bit of a cheat. (Health/Energy bars)
We discussed this on Argh's a few days ago. I personally think seeing enemy jets as quite an advantage for dueling.

So to get a standalone plugin of just the useful function (flag pass stuff) would be great.

Wait, why would opsayo plan that ahead of time? Are u saying he thought I cheated before that ever occurred?

he planned lynching someone before he posted any of that stuff

please realize this guy posted a lot of personal and made up bullshit information about my real life

if someone's gonna know that stuff then im gonna know that stuff about them too

the only difference is i didnt attack back with it because its stupid as fuck

but what i can say is that ya he was having some kind of depressive experience with working in a cube farm in sf and not being happy with his life

and outing a cheater and quitting tribes was planned before it ever happened because he wanted to take out some irl anger on these forums

what i didnt know was he'd attack you

i thought it'd be like a 2 page thread calling red or sleepy a cheater and it'd be done with

instead he went psycho started saying u were a tier 2 player trying to shame a person for happy mod or perma ban you from the game and it was like wtf this is nuts i gotta say something then of course every1 saw what happened in those multiple 30 page threads

if you want to see witch hunt start read this thread

Please fix 1.41 or remove it Mav I beg you. by jjwtay - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums

he basically accuses me and milk of cheating b4 he goes fully crazy later on

Please fix 1.41 or remove it Mav I beg you. by jjwtay - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums

ugh thats not me , nice try hyung

is it just someone else from chicago

thats not even me or my IP

why are u making false accusations of cheating d00d

you told me to be neutral

i didnt say it was u

people reading your posts can come to their own conclusion

i wouldnt want to influence their opinion

the first 30 page thread where he called out milkman for cheating was before that 1 in mid November tho or maybe not idk

why didnt opsayo just ban milk for a day and have that be standard for those caught with hm? would anyone really be mad if ppl were banned for a day for using hm?

the same logic that says its a "dead game played by 30 ppl who cares" could also be reversed to say, "its a dead game only 30 ppl play it should be v easy for everyone to run afterhope"

i don't agree with dairy crucifixion, but hm should not be allowed either

just have fun fukn tryhard creeps

that was the crux of the 30 page thread meph

it was y not just ban the guy for a day or say he cheated and move on

instead it turned into some personal war because a few people disagreed that he was even a cheater or with the idea of the thread being ultra serious and we suddenly are expected to have to shit talk and hate permaban milkman

The point is that I consider the "useless" part to be a bit of a cheat. (Health/Energy bars)
We discussed this on Argh's a few days ago. I personally think seeing enemy jets as quite an advantage for dueling.

So to get a standalone plugin of just the useful function (flag pass stuff) would be great.

Like I told rtcll, try it and see if it actually helps u. I don't even use it on my end because it's a bit bulky and found it to be of no help. Not to mention when a players health went into red, I found myself shooting teammates thinking it was an enemy :lol:

All I use it for is to see player names.

Back