wu tang sound pack

my 5150+ soundpack (for 1.4) already includes these ;)

but i dont think there are any keybinds for them

~wshimmy1

Last edited:
my 5150+ soundpack (for 1.4) already includes these ;)

but i dont think there are any keybinds for them

~wshimmy1

i want 2 convert bigmonkey pack and some other ren packs to .ogg for 1.40

has some1 already done this and if not wat is a good program

bigmonkey pack is ren chatpack with many full songs and good movie quote

ffmpeg best progam, kind of lame to use because of command line, but all other program are a rip off ffmpeg/libavcodec and you are good to go if you just google "ffmpeg wav to ogg"

i want 2 convert bigmonkey pack and some other ren packs to .ogg for 1.40

has some1 already done this and if not wat is a good program

bigmonkey pack is ren chatpack with many full songs and good movie quote

easy peasy. extract all of the .wav files from the soundpack into a folder
create a generic text document
add this text to the document:
ren *.wav *.ogg
save that text document as filenamehere.bat
then create an empty zip file and name it whatever you want
double click the bat file you made and let it run
then highlight all the .ogg files and click and drag them to the zip file you just made
move that zip file to your sounds folder in your 1.4 setup
add the chat command lines to your soundpack.cs file for the new shit you just added
play tribes

gg

Last edited:
@puc: I want to convert this uncompressed 4GB AVI file to h264 so I renamed the *.avi to *.h264 but the file is still avi what did I do wrong, do I need to zip it?

@puc: I want to convert this uncompressed 4GB AVI file to h264 so I renamed the *.avi to *.h264 but the file is still avi what did I do wrong, do I need to zip it?

thing with the ogg > wav is the filetype wasnt changed or converted, just the extension on it was just renamed.

your avi > h264 issue has to deal with converting the file to make it useable, its not as simple as changing the filetype extension. you'll need a program for that. probably find one for free or even does it for you w/upload - if you look.

thing with the ogg > wav is the filetype wasnt changed or converted, just the extension on it was just renamed.

your avi > h264 issue has to deal with converting the file to make it useable, its not as simple as changing the filetype extension. you'll need a program for that. probably find one for free or even does it for you w/upload - if you look.

shut up

@<!>Sniper thanks I was just asking him questions to get more funny answers ;) I use ffmpeg for every thing video/audio related

Last edited:
easy peasy. extract all of the .wav files from the soundpack into a folder
create a generic text document
add this text to the document:
ren *.wav *.ogg
save that text document as filenamehere.bat
then create an empty zip file and name it whatever you want
double click the bat file you made and let it run
then highlight all the .ogg files and click and drag them to the zip file you just made
move that zip file to your sounds folder in your 1.4 setup
add the chat command lines to your soundpack.cs file for the new shit you just added
play tribes

gg

this work thx

the other things i tried just changed the files to 0 byte .ogg i guess i fuked up but this worked really easy

Back