in this thread i challenge ANYONE

does tpk still think what he's doing counts as trolling

i'm glad i'm not a depressed potsmoking adult bc this is what happens etc

I can never hope to be as cool as you Refried.

You don't need to feel threatened by me.

I'm not about to upgrade to dropping acid, nexting, and stalking, so you don't have to worry about me one-upping you.

dare you live at your parent's place in a shitty neighborhood with no job, no education, no wife, no car and no future, but you're skinnier than me, so hold onto that tonight on your twin bed and single pillow :)

Also we both know you need meds, which is what you're inferring. If the doctor prescribed them, you should probably go back to taking them.

I realize that you get to a point where no matter how crazy you think everyone else is, or how right/justified you may feel, by shouting back at them there really is no difference between them and you. It's just two rams butting heads forever for everyone else's amusement.

dare you live at your parent's place in a shitty neighborhood with no job, no education, no wife, no car and no future, but you're skinnier than me, so hold onto that tonight on your twin bed and single pillow :)

Also we both know you need meds, which is what you're inferring. If the doctor prescribed them, you should probably go back to taking them.

c all of this is untrue except the no wife thing which is fine with me because i am not for marriage at this time in my life i am 24

but in your situation you actually are a 300 lb WoW nerd that lacks the self control to quit a video game forum

c all of this is untrue except the no wife thing which is fine with me because i am not for marriage at this time in my life

but in your situation you actually are a 300 lb WoW nerd that lacks the self control to quit a video game forum

How many smurf accounts do you have homie ;) How many times have you circumvented a ban purely because you are addicted and have nothing better to do? How many threads do you make knowing it will only garner negative attention because you are just that fucking lonely and maladjusted? C'mon, stop bullshitting :birthday:

300 is pretty big though, I think that much weight would hurt your back. I'm 6'4" and 259 this morning. Should be back to 220 by spring and I haven't played WoW in months but I might just play SWTOR so maybe you can say I am a 6'4" 259lb Star Wars Nerd since on an online videogame forum being a nerd is a huge insult. :sunny:

i am a nerd 2

but it is hilarious that jm5k is judging people as to what is normal when he rages on the internet like an insane person every day

Back