s6, now with more spikes

lol wow pvp lol

Can't you all see they don't give a fuck about PVP - it's their afterthought while they work on raids and PVE sets.

Look at the Ulduar sets then look at s6 :lol:

Why do they always use the shittiest class model in the game to display new armor. :/

Everyone loves alliance, they are most like us IRL. So it stands to reason when they model the new armor they start with a male human so you can easily see all the features to the armor. Compared to Horde where a lot of them are hunchbacks and the chest armor will look all smooshed.

lol wow pvp lol

Can't you all see they don't give a fuck about PVP - it's their afterthought while they work on raids and PVE sets.

Look at the Ulduar sets then look at s6 :lol:

Meh, yeah. I've gotten used to it. Still prefer it over their read-strats-and-profit pve though.

got a link to the Ulduar sets?
PTR 3.1.0 - Patch Notes

And for the record, I wasn't that upset with the Season 5 sets - but I know a friend who quit the game all because of them :lol: I thought they were fitting grungy looking WOTLK'ish Arena sets.

I still don't see why they don't use port copy the pve tier sets and change some colors like they used to. Would totally shut-up all the people like me who say the PVE sets get way more of a focus than the slopped together, obviously lazy, PVP sets. :)

Last edited:
sigh, finally the priests look like ive always wanted them to (dont play one anymore), and now that i just swapped from druid to mage, the mage set looks better, typical haha. Melee dps sets always look badass :/

sigh, finally the priests look like ive always wanted them to (dont play one anymore), and now that i just swapped from druid to mage, the mage set looks better, typical haha. Melee dps sets always look badass :/

That's seriously the priest look you've been waiting for? I'm not sure I prefer that to any of the previous priest sets.

PTR 3.1.0 - Patch Notes

And for the record, I wasn't that upset with the Season 5 sets - but I know a friend who quit the game all because of them :lol: I thought they were fitting grungy looking WOTLK'ish Arena sets.

I still don't see why they don't use port copy the pve tier sets and change some colors like they used to. Would totally shut-up all the people like me who say the PVE sets get way more of a focus than the slopped together, obviously lazy, PVP sets. :)
They changed to new models on purpose because they didn't want PvE and PvP gear looking the same.

I think they had the right idea honestly. I mean, I really liked how the classic wow pvp sets had two tiers with the r14 one looking better. However, some of the designs were just poor this time around.

That's seriously the priest look you've been waiting for? I'm not sure I prefer that to any of the previous priest sets.

im talking mainly the head and shoulders, thats all anyone really notices anyways. I always wanted a cowl type look without looking silly (T4 with wings), nothing has come close to that till now.

Back