New warrior ability

I'm a paladin and I like this ability!

Then again, I play 3s with war/dk and 5s w/ pal/dk/dk/war, so we're going to be the ultimate paladin-fucking team

Last edited:
i like it, warriors could use some utility

I'm personally not a big fan of this change but not because of its going to hurt me. What I mean by that is that I run DK/Pal and in 2300+ atm and I'm not really worried at our level that a warrior with 1.5 sec cast time is going to get it off. If I allow a fucking warrior to cast this then I really shouldn't be that high anyways.

That being said, warriors need buffs but this is the wrong way to go about it. Typically giving a class a counter-class ability (see lifebloom vs deathknight's plague strike) has never ended well and usually ends up being complete bitch and qqfest until it is removed or changed. They should've gave warriors a buff elsewhere, instead of this.

Eitherway, good players will learn to adapt, and bad players will continue to say lol wow pvp.

i am not sure giving this to a dmg dealing class was the best idea

(i was thinking a healing spec)

at least then you have to take the global to do it which has its cost

I'm personally not a big fan of this change but not because of its going to hurt me. What I mean by that is that I run DK/Pal and in 2300+ atm and I'm not really worried at our level that a warrior with 1.5 sec cast time is going to get it off. If I allow a fucking warrior to cast this then I really shouldn't be that high anyways.

That being said, warriors need buffs but this is the wrong way to go about it. Typically giving a class a counter-class ability (see lifebloom vs deathknight's plague strike) has never ended well and usually ends up being complete bitch and qqfest until it is removed or changed. They should've gave warriors a buff elsewhere, instead of this.

Eitherway, good players will learn to adapt, and bad players will continue to say lol wow pvp.

well yeah, its not the answer but at least its some kind of new tool. Things aren't gonna get fixed, but it looks like it could be fun once or twice

well yeah, its not the answer but at least its some kind of new tool. Things aren't gonna get fixed, but it looks like it could be fun once or twice

Warriors definitely needs a little boost somewhere, but I guess enjoy this until it gets massively nerfed. Counter-class abilities won't last too long.

Back