HaT? mutilate?

Surge

Veteran X
budget rogue: The World of Warcraft Armory
lol spec: The World of Warcraft Armory

just started raiding and i'm not too sure about specs right now

i tried out HaT tonight after being mutilate, and i'm not too sure if i should stick with it or go back to mutilate. i used the spec that's posted on EJ for HaT, but i think i should have taken other talents because i'm using daggers..

my group tonight in 3 drake sarth was like.. DK/DK/hunter/boomkin and i wasn't too impressed with the CP generation. is it not good now since it doesn't stack with other HaT rogues?

also, what's your rotation? i was keeping up SnD and using evis with 5 pts. the CP flow was soooo short at times that i would have to use a filler hemo here and there. if you're mutilate, what rotation do you use too? i would try to open up from stealth with a mut.. mut once, SnD, mut to 4+, if SnD >12 then rupture, otherwise envenom to refresh the SnD while keeping HFB stacked and refreshing it at the last possible moment

i'm asking because my DPS seems lackluster compared to everyone elses. DK's/mage/lock are topping our damage meters on pretty much everything, and my DPS seems really low compared to theirs. i think tonight on sarth, i was overall like 3.6k? it seems low and makes me feel retarded. this is for both HaT and mut specs, btw.

HaT is phenominal if you are:

a) put in a proper melee group for buffs/procs
b) it's a stationary fight. Patchwerk for example.
c) you like to faceroll your dps.

Back