Ulduar Preview / 3.1 on PTR soon?

i base my assumption off of every fight/encounter/scenario/situation in the game where you use vehicles, they are equivalent to the shit in T2.

Feannag I love you.

If you were in my guild and I didn't leave yet, I'd ask you to explain boss fights before every pull.

I lag a little in WG. It's mostly a bit of stutter every 30 seconds or so. I would actually kind of expect that with 60-80 players all in the same area.

Only time I lag in WG is when it's one of those epic inner courtyard battles. I guess this argument completely depends on the population of your server, though.

Last edited:
I lag a little in WG. It's mostly a bit of stutter every 30 seconds or so. I would actually kind of expect that with 60-80 players all in the same area.
60-80??

After school gets out until midnight we usually have 2 full raid groups if not 3 for alliance on Mal'Ganis, and we always have tenacity.

I was estimating. I'm on a PvE server. Alliance participation is usually dismal. I was taking the typical Ally raid and doubling it for the approximate Horde numbers.

Feannag I love you.

If you were in my guild and I didn't leave yet, I'd ask you to explain boss fights before every pull.

Aw thanks lil' buddy. :heart:

Only time I lag in WG is when it's one of those epic inner courtyard battles. I guess this argument completely depends on the population of your server, though.

My realm is high/locked so yeah. It wasn't so bad until they implemented the Mark rewards for boots and helmets. That time every single WG at peak times is a huge lagfest. And yeah, whoever presently owns the keep loses it 99% of the time, occasionally you get a successful defense but that's never on peak times.

Back