3.0.9 ninja patch on tues apparently

Seal durations started back in the day to what? 30 seconds and consumed by Judgment? And they upped it to 2 minutes and took out being consumed by Judgment and now they up it to a half-hour? I wonder what they are up to with pallies given those changes plus all the folding up of the judgments and such.

Pessi, have you seen any numbers on any advantage this might give combat over mut percentage-wise?
Combat will easily be ahead on non-murderable mobs in 3.1, and possibly on everything.

The LR change and the 3.1 HfB change were more-or-less a wash, so both specs picked up damage but didn't move relative to each other.

The SnD change helps both specs equally (not 100% true, but close), but the Mutilate nerf is 3-4%, which basically offsets murder.

Then there's the Spree and AR change, which will only help combat, possibly a lot, depending on fight length (new CD could allow a second AR on fights it wouldn't have otherwise, which is significant).

Combat will easily be ahead on non-murderable mobs in 3.1, and possibly on everything.

The LR change and the 3.1 HfB change were more-or-less a wash, so both specs picked up damage but didn't move relative to each other.

The SnD change helps both specs equally (not 100% true, but close), but the Mutilate nerf is 3-4%, which basically offsets murder.

Then there's the Spree and AR change, which will only help combat, possibly a lot, depending on fight length (new CD could allow a second AR on fights it wouldn't have otherwise, which is significant).

That's pretty unfortunate. I remember Blizz saying somewhere that Mut Rogues were intended to be highest single-target dps in wotlk, but this doesn't seem to fall in line with that. I think I saw you say somewhere once that you enjoyed mut more, but will you be switching to combat once these patches drop?

So assuming Combat becomes the go to PvE spec, what weapons are the bees knees for rogues?

I read somewhere that fist/daggers with Close Quarters Combat were slightly better than swords w/ sword specialization. Then again, I don't have MS Office loaded on my home computer and can neither confirm nor deny what I just said through spreadsheets.

Fuck no, I'm staying HAT.

Barring the talent being gutted, it straight rapes Mut/Combat by huge amounts.

How much of a rotation is there with HAT? I had seen people saying that it was SnD, keep Rupture up, and Eviscerate as much as possible in between. I've only raided with it once, so I am not really sure. I had also heard that either SS or hemo was the primary CP builder.

How much of a rotation is there with HAT? I had seen people saying that it was SnD, keep Rupture up, and Eviscerate as much as possible in between. I've only raided with it once, so I am not really sure. I had also heard that either SS or hemo was the primary CP builder.
SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc...

That's pretty much it.

http://wowwebstats.com/k6peexysnelxu?s=117168-147624&a=x337324b for example.

SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, SnD, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc, evisc...

That's pretty much it.

Wow Web Stats for example.

lol, nice. looks like i'll be dropping my hit to a bit above the special moves vs. raid bosses cap and maxing my expertise.

none of the rogues in my guild are HaT

but i also just got 80 on mine today.. should i go HaT? keep with mutilate? start collecting some maces for combat? :(

none of the rogues in my guild are HaT

but i also just got 80 on mine today.. should i go HaT? keep with mutilate? start collecting some maces for combat? :(

Looks like the data would point to HaT. On Pessi's WWS, you had the HaT rogue doing almost 9k dps, the mut rogue doing over 6k, and the combat rogue doing over 5k. Mut is a lot of fun to play and has a more complex rotation than either of the other specs, imo, but if you're looking to blow up the meters, HaT seems to be the way to do so.

Back