3.1 class changes

Need to change plaguestrike/blood plague to not remove hots. Stupid that one class completely negates another class's main healing mechanic. At the very least, it should make lifeblooms bloom instead of just being removed.

Uhhhh

straight from the lifebloom tooltip

"When Lifebloom completes its duration or is dispelled, the target instantly heals themself for xxx"

I do believe that would include DK attacks, I have never played a DK or druid before, so its easily possible I'm wrong.

major changes that buffed the op pvp classes and nerfed the weak ones... that seals it for pvp in wow.

perhaps in the next expansion theyll have the horde and alliance declare peace to fight those evil script mobs together!

shadow priests are still f'ing useless in arena ;/

Shadow resillence was great, but meh, I fail to see shadow doing anything in 2's/3's, and even in 5's, can't survive the zerg rush, dispersion doesn't quite cut it ;/

Uhhhh

straight from the lifebloom tooltip

"When Lifebloom completes its duration or is dispelled, the target instantly heals themself for xxx"

I do believe that would include DK attacks, I have never played a DK or druid before, so its easily possible I'm wrong.

It doesn't bloom them, that's why I said that it should because everything else does trigger bloom.

ya i dont get blizzards reasoning for what they made dk do to resto druids. its as if those whiney druid hating bitches on the pvp forums were hired as designers or something.

It's pretty dumb, I just got finished with five 2s matches just now, each against 3 different pally/dk teams - which isn't a surprise as it's the most pop comp atm. Each match we outplayed them by a ton, made no mistakes etc, but then lose due to way too much pressure on my druid and with neither of us having cd's to save him towards the end. Any sort of change to plague strike and blood plague would be great atm.

On a side note, I see nothing in there as to where the added DPS provided by the arrows/shot will go. They actually intend to do something with that or simply write it off as "Hunters do too much damage anyway, it won't be missed"?

They don't actually say anything about it, but I just assumed the dps would be added to the weap like the sunwell bow was /shrug

Wow. So I spent time stacking all that Spirit on my holy priest for what? Shits and giggles? Jesus christ I wish Blizzard could leave the core mechanics of the game alone for a few patches. They already fucked my shadow spec when they merged all the buffs to begin with.

On a side note, I see nothing in there as to where the added DPS provided by the arrows/shot will go. They actually intend to do something with that or simply write it off as "Hunters do too much damage anyway, it won't be missed"?

Consumable ammunition has been removed from the game. Arrows and bullets no longer stack, but are not consumed. Ranged attack speed bonus gained from quivers and ammo bags will be preserved in a different capacity.

The ammo is going to be like librams, totems... they will probably just add the stats from the ammo backs into those ammo items.

I am sure there will be epic drops in raids and rep ammo items for those slots, this is a good change for hunters that needed to spend 250+ gold on ammo per raid on top of flask and food buffs. They also get their bag slot back.

The ammo is going to be like librams, totems... they will probably just add the stats from the ammo backs into those ammo items.

I am sure there will be epic drops in raids and rep ammo items for those slots, this is a good change for hunters that needed to spend 250+ gold on ammo per raid on top of flask and food buffs. They also get their bag slot back.

If that is the case they'll probably need to make a new slot for hunters for that, since then general liram/sigil/totem slot from other classes tends to be that ranged slot. Unless they will simply seem to make an ammo item to keep in your bags that'll provide it.

Speaking of flask/food buffs, is there any real demand for them anymore? Seems that now that raiding has gotten to the point of being so easy not having them doesn't seem to cripple your ability to down bosses and doesn't seem as much a necessity.

If that is the case they'll probably need to make a new slot for hunters for that, since then general liram/sigil/totem slot from other classes tends to be that ranged slot. Unless they will simply seem to make an ammo item to keep in your bags that'll provide it.

Speaking of flask/food buffs, is there any real demand for them anymore? Seems that now that raiding has gotten to the point of being so easy not having them doesn't seem to cripple your ability to down bosses and doesn't seem as much a necessity.

uhhh theres an ammo slot. It dosent randomly grab arrows out of your bag.

uhhh theres an ammo slot. It dosent randomly grab arrows out of your bag.

Yeah I forgot about that, I haven't changed ammo types on my hunter in over a year (8 months unplayed) so I forgot about the paper doll slot. I suppose they can re-tool it to fit an item easily without it being a paper doll for an in-pack item.

Still kinda of annoyed they continue to noobify the game. I'm calling it now, some time down the line they'll eliminate soul shards from warlock.

No shit, you fucking retard.

Soul shards are one of the most idiotic legacy mechanics in the game.

"Oh, you picked warlock? Here, go waste 20 minutes so you can play normally. Oh, and we're taking a bag. Fuck you."

It serves zero purpose, and you're a god damn fucking idiot if you think it should stay.

The new lock summon stone is one way they are trying to let locks carry less soul shards, once in awhile they mention allowing them stack, but never go ahead and do it.

No shit, you fucking retard.

Soul shards are one of the most idiotic legacy mechanics in the game.

"Oh, you picked warlock? Here, go waste 20 minutes so you can play normally. Oh, and we're taking a bag. Fuck you."

It serves zero purpose, and you're a god damn fucking idiot if you think it should stay.

i totally agree. it's like you're being punished.

you were and you deserved it, back when warlocks were uber

now it's like rubbing salt in an open wound

I thought allowing shards to stack to five would have been okay, but I'm not sure their exact reasoning behind not letting them stack this whole time, especially after adding bags and making changes like that summoning stone and adding more effects to yield them.

If that is the case they'll probably need to make a new slot for hunters for that, since then general liram/sigil/totem slot from other classes tends to be that ranged slot.

So you've played 1 hunter to 77 and multiple others up to the 30's and you never realized there was a fucking ammo slot...

You must have downs.

Back